+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations veggiemama! I'm off to Dr next week too. Hope this month brings sticky bubs for all. What is you EDD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Veggiemama - Faint line pffft. That's a lovely dark line . Big congratulations.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies... Nothing again this morning and still no AF! So I am off to the doctors tonight... 5 days late is enough for me. No sign she is coming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies...

Sorry for crashing your thread but just wondering if it's too late to join? My home is in the ivf threads but my RI seems to think I can fall pregnant without ivf. After 4 m/c and several failed transfers I'm glad to have a break!

Anyway, my RI finally got me ovulating with 150mg of Clomid!! Plus in taking provera, aspirin, dexmethasone and megafol. My temp went up last Tuesday (CD 18) and I'm currently on CD 28. AF should arrive on Wed next week (CD 33).

What do I count O day as? Last Tuesday when my temp went up? Cause that would make me 10dpo today. Starting to think I may be BFP due to a few symptoms I'm having (plus my temp went up again today, making me think it could be triphasic! But I do have the beginnings of a cold). Can't stop analyzing every little symptom!!

Anyway... Hope it's not too late to join in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Nat84u. Sorry cant shed any light as I don't temp. Just wanted to wish you well. I can't imagine how amazing it would be for you to get your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kpet... I'm trying to "tempt fate" as I'm getting married in September this year...

Every month I get symptoms and could swear they're pregnancy symptoms, but they never are! But this time... It's the first time in years I've temp'd and I think we actually DTD on the right day. Anyway, heres to a looooong next few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    veggiemama - Huge congratulations

JacquiLea - how did you go at the doctors?

nat84u - Welcome and good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    veggiemama - Huge congratulations

JacquiLea - how did you go at the doctors?

nat84u - Welcome and good luck!
    Get my blood test tomorrow and should have my results same day or Sunday! Still no AF and have an increase in CM, so who knows... I am still hoping :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks happykat!

JacquiLea - fingers crossed its good news for you!

Well I've done a FRER at 4.30am today (couldn't sleep from thinking about it!) and it was BFN. So I think I'll just try and wait it out till AF is late!

Thanks
    Reviews
    About to get my blood test done! Freaking out cause I hate needles... The doctor said it is common for HPT to not work until 6 weeks so my fingers are still crossed. Still no sign AF is coming and we are now 6 days late... Hate the waiting game. I am hoping I am pregnant otherwise I will need to investigate why AF is not here and that part seems all too hard :-( Good luck to everyone else testing soon!