+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg, im so excited! I have been waiting so patiently for months to join the april thread!! Will be taking my first round of clomid next cycle!! Not sure of dates yet, but fx will be at the end of april.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

happykat  (15-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Omg, im so excited! I have been waiting so patiently for months to join the april thread!! Will be taking my first round of clomid next cycle!! Not sure of dates yet, but fx will be at the end of april.
    Woohoo!! Good luck with the Clomid and I hope to be adding you to the thread soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for adding me, i think my body is gearing up for o or maybe I am just hoping haha. I have had some pretty inconsistent cycles lately mainly due to an early m/c and a d&c for a missed m/c in Oct last year so i can never really be 100% sure if i o. I am off to the doc today for blood test results as he has tested me for everything so I hope I get some answers.

Shackles Good luck with the Clomid hopefully April will be your month

Happycat sounds like a good sign to me, i am due to o tommorrow hopefully and that is DD birthday so i am taking that as a sign. Good luck to you.

Buttercup good luck for your scan today I hope it means you will o soon.

Hello to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Im out for April already. The doc has diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and PCOS so I am not allowed to try until my thyroid is working properly. Good luck everyone hope you all get an April BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMuffin View Post
    Well Im out for April already. The doc has diagnosed me with hypothyroidism and PCOS so I am not allowed to try until my thyroid is working properly. Good luck everyone hope you all get an April BFP.
    Oh No!!! I hope you get that thyroid sorted soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm .... Not many people around for April. I hope that is because they are all getting BFPs in March

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening all!

I'm sorry that you're already out lilmuffin how long does your doctor say it will take to sort your thyroid out?

Happykat would you mind changing my testing date to the 2nd please? I had my scan on Friday and had an 18mm follie but while my scan showed my E2 levels to be good my LH didn't look like it was going up anytime soon so we triggered on Saturday morning !!

How is everyone else going?

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Could I please be added to test on the 3rd of April

Goodluck ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Buttercup. I am having my scan this coming Friday and finished my course of Clomid last night. I am sure I will probably test before Easter but ds and I are going away over the weekend which is when af will be due so I am hoping af stays away and I can hold out until we get home.

DiamondEyes - I have added you and am sending lots of your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! I'm moving over from March testers. Not sure when I'll be testing, Im halfway through my Prover, then when AF arrives, taking Clomid days 2-6. So, testing at the end of April sometime.