+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kpet View Post
    I can see the faintest line at edge just like mine. My photo was on iPhone too. Fx it's clear tomorrow. DH leaves for work trip at 5am so it'll be an early FMU for me lol!!
    I hope we both get a BFP! Cycle buddies and then Pregnancy buddies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Today was day 9 taking ralovera (Provera) so AF should be here by Saturday & then Ill be able to really start trying will be my 2nd AF since November so im excited its all going a head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    what strength of clomid are u on? Did ur gyno tell u u can only take it for 6 rounds b4 having a break? Im pretty sure i have taken clomid for 7-8 rounds in a row b4 & my gyno was going to allow me to continue another 3 b4 refering me to IVF.
    I am taking 100mg of clomid and yes he told me I could only do 6 rounds before having a break. He has recommended IVF as the clomid (plus trigger) is making me ovulate but I am still not utd and I have had tubal blockages etc due to quite bad endo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slightly darker this morning. The line is easy to see but faint. I will make a Dr. Appt for bloods today. Now the worry begins. Baby dust to all.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kpet, that's great news! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kpet View Post
    Slightly darker this morning. The line is easy to see but faint. I will make a Dr. Appt for bloods today. Now the worry begins. Baby dust to all.
    Congrats! Mine hasn't changed :-( I'll just wait and see... Still no signs of AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    I am taking 100mg of clomid and yes he told me I could only do 6 rounds before having a break. He has recommended IVF as the clomid (plus trigger) is making me ovulate but I am still not utd and I have had tubal blockages etc due to quite bad endo.
    with DS (#1) i was taking 50mg (lowest dose) which was making me Ovulate but coz it was the lowest does that could be the reason i could have had an extra couple goes...well the month i fell preg i didnt take clomid as i was having Lap and Hysteroscopy & gyno didnt want me to be preg for it but i was due to Ovulate 3 or so days later & we got preg then lol. with #2 DD i was on max dose (3 tablets a day) b4 it started making me ovulate but i was only on it for around 5 months i think. Hope this is the cycle for u hun but if not then dont worry or strees too much as it could kick start something & u may fall preg while on ur clomid break ...all the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kpet - I can see a line on that HPT woo Hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: I had positive opks Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Didn't test yesterday, but did today (poas addict). Anywho, was negative, but the second line was still pretty dark! How long until the lh drops? Or is this a good preg sign?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    Question: I had positive opks Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Didn't test yesterday, but did today (poas addict). Anywho, was negative, but the second line was still pretty dark! How long until the lh drops? Or is this a good preg sign?
    Your LH should drop the same day you get a + OPK. When you say positive OPK's are the lines as dark / darker than the control line?

If you have PCOS it can show + OPKs all the time.