+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well... I am CD27 and AF is due today for me but she has not arrived yet! I am only 11DPO so I am hoping she stays away. I am going to test tomorrow with FMU with a FRER!!! I really hope I get a BFP however if I do with be due on New Years Day, argh! Fingers crossed for all still to test :-)
    Good luck JacquiLea .... I really hope you get that bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquiLea View Post
    Well... I am CD27 and AF is due today for me but she has not arrived yet! I am only 11DPO so I am hoping she stays away. I am going to test tomorrow with FMU with a FRER!!! I really hope I get a BFP however if I do with be due on New Years Day, argh! Fingers crossed for all still to test :-)
    Good luck cycle buddy!! Hope you get your BFP. I've been cramping this afternoon and with a BFN this morning I think AF maybe on the way. I'm out of hpt so will have to wait until Wednesday to test again if AF hasn't arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post, oops!
    Last edited by JacquiLea; 09-04-2012 at 20:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kpet View Post
    Good luck cycle buddy!! Hope you get your BFP. I've been cramping this afternoon and with a BFN this morning I think AF maybe on the way. I'm out of hpt so will have to wait until Wednesday to test again if AF hasn't arrived.
    Thanks my cycle buddy :-) No signs she is coming but you just never know... She just seems to show up whenever she bloody wants, ha ha! Don't want to get my hopes up. My bestfriends birthday is NY Day so fingers crossed it's a sign! Lol! Wishful thinking ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happykat View Post
    Good luck JacquiLea .... I really hope you get that bfp
    Thanks 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm trying to stay positive and not be a drama queen because it's only been three months, but I'm just feeling down about AF arriving. Does anyone have any symptoms? Testing soon? Do tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey3 View Post
    I'm trying to stay positive and not be a drama queen because it's only been three months, but I'm just feeling down about AF arriving. Does anyone have any symptoms? Testing soon? Do tell.
    It is really disappointing when af shows up no matter how long you have been trying. My only symptoms are telling me af is coming It seems my lp has lengthened as I am 16 dpo today and af started 17 dpo last month too (previously she always came on 14 dpo). Feeling a little sick tonight but that is likely to be from my overindulgence of chocolate lol I will test on Wednesday if by some chance af does not show up tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey3 View Post
    Hi Joey!
    I'm 10DPO and I have heaps of symptoms going on at the moment: tender boobs, emotional (ohhhhh so emotional! Cried at the Australian Reptile Park while watching the Tortoises!!), very frequent toilet visits, have some lower abdomen aching, and eating ANYTHING that isn't bolted down. About the only difference between now and my pregnancy 2 months ago is I'm not sick this time around. I'm off to the docs for a blood test tomorrow, can't wait to POAS!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    As I suspected, af showed up today. That means I am on to my last round of clomid before I have to take about 6 months off. I will be using those 6 months to think about whether I really want to go down the IVF route or if I am going to try clomid again