+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls. I have a bit of a silly question. I was thinking to use a frer this morning as I am now about 12 dpo but lately I am getting up once or twice a night to go to the toilet. I imagine this means my fmu is not going to be so good to test with. Any ideas what I should do???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HappyKat - I'm so a POAS addict so I'm only going to say test . What times are you getting up at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyPonds View Post

Larazie - FET = Frozen Embryo Transfer. My Other kids are 11, 9 and 11 months.

My 11 month old will be 1 on the 6th May lol.
    oh thats a pain u have to do the full stint again .
    I was sure u were preg last time I was on hehehe...i stopped coming on here not long after falling preg with my DD (9mths next week). So how long have u been trying for this time? We started trying when DD was 4 1/2 months old (DH wanted to start then) but who was i to say no lol. I was hoping to wait til DD was 12mths but then thought about it & if we took the same amount of time to get preg like we did with both kids then there would be around the same age gap so that made me feell better. 5 months has past & only 1 AF so far but im now on Ralovera (provera) to bring on AF then start clomid once again at least its something im use to though.

Me 27 DH 30

DS 6/5/2009
    DD 13/7/2011
    TTC #3 since Novemeber 2011
    PCOS/Insulin resitstant since 2007
    DH Low sperm count

4. The Following User Says Thank You to larazie For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL I was UTD last time you were on. But that time has been and gone. We've been TTC for 7 months now but knowing we are IVF we haven't been 'trying' naturally. I have been taking note of CM and temping but being natural cycles that has been difficult.

Gosh 5 months and 1 Af. That witch. I hope she arrives so you can jump back on the clomid again. When is she due?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HappyKat - I'm so a POAS addict so I'm only going to say test . What times are you getting up at?
    LOL I go to bed at around 11pm then get up at about 2 am and 5am (or about 3:30 if I only get up once) and I get up properly at about 6:30. So the max time I am getting is about 3 hours in between

Thanks
    Reviews
    LOL I was UTD last time you were on. But that time has been and gone. We've been TTC for 7 months now but knowing we are IVF we haven't been 'trying' naturally. I have been taking note of CM and temping but being natural cycles that has been difficult.

Gosh 5 months and 1 Af. That witch. I hope she arrives so you can jump back on the clomid again. When is she due?
    Well today is day 4 of the ralovera & have to take it for 10 days so next wednesday is my last day taking it then hopefully with in 3 days AF should be here then I have to call my gyno to let him know & he'll tell me when to start taking clomid but if i dont hear from him b4 CD 5 then i have to start clomid anyway.
    we will just have to see if she arrives as when we were trying with DS (#1) i was due to O few days after my operation & when we saw my gyno couple weeks later he told me to wait another 3 weeks do a test (which was negative) then start provera which i did but after 5 days of stopping it i still hadnt got AF so did another test & I was preg but not really holding my breath at the moment lol

Me 27 DH 30

DS 6/5/2009
    DD 13/7/2011
    TTC #3 since Novemeber 2011
    PCOS/Insulin resitstant since 2007
    DH Low sperm count

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happykat - That's really hard. I would tend to do it when you wake in the morning regardles if you've been up during the night. Another option could be to pee in a cup and test when you get up.

I did that when DH bought home the wrong HPT's I peed in a specimen jar and waiting until I had the right HPT's lol Gross I know.

Larazie - Hopefully you don't have a long wait for Af. I've never been on rolovera to bring AF on. I take it in my TWW after IVF TF along with a concoction of other meds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow ...... I slept for 11 hours last night! All this ttc is really stressing me out lately :-S only one more cycle before I have to take 6 months off anyway. How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    I disappeared for a few months but I'm back in testing this month. Not too sure if I'm overly ready for it again yet but this month was a bit of an 'impulse trying' haha. Can I please be put down for the 17th? Thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to backgroundnoise For This Useful Post:

happykat  (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Easter Sunday ladies!!!!!

Congrats to all that have got their BFP!!!!!

Well I am officially in my TWW... I got my Easter wish and ovulated yesterday... My insides were very sore last night & sex was a little painful in certain positions (tmi)
    My hormones feel very much on track this cycle so fingers crossed!!
    We fly out to Bali next week and will find out while we are away!!!!!
    I just hope I don't get sick in Bali... I'm terrified of bali belly or that mozzie fever

Good luck to all the ladies in their TWW at the moment and those who are counting down to O

Xxxxxx