+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Not really, unless it was someone blowing JUST over and we just unlucky (you know, say they had a big night, waited til midday to drive home to be safe, but still blew over). Then I would, because I think it'd be an accident.

Someone blowing over because they get drunk and then drive knowing they're likely to be well over the limit... well, they're just idiots. And selfish. Selfish idiots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Not really, unless it was someone blowing JUST over and we just unlucky (you know, say they had a big night, waited til midday to drive home to be safe, but still blew over). Then I would, because I think it'd be an accident.

Someone blowing over because they get drunk and then drive knowing they're likely to be well over the limit... well, they're just idiots. And selfish. Selfish idiots.
    In that case yeah- like on the show RBT a guy had finished work, had 1 drink and got pulled over. Blew just over limit. They waited 5 minutes or whatever it is and did it again and e was all good. In those situations I don't have *as much* of an issue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not one damn bit what so ever, my mother was a bad alcoholic, not so bad now, she got done dui I don't even know how many times, lost her license for 8 years!!! And you know what still to this day she will stop in at the bottle o on the way home grab a six pack and crack a can whilst driving home!! Drives me wild! Three months after getting her license back she got drunk and DROVE to the POLICE STATION to report something... unfortunately she didn't lose her license again as she had moved states and they obviously didn't check her records from the other state... makes me soooo angry!!

DS 2 years + DD 1 year + bellybean = the reason my heart keeps on beating <3

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Not at all.

Not even first time.

Its pretty obvious, dont drink and drive. Its not rocket science.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Benji  (11-03-2012),Purple Lily  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    None at all here either! I am of the opinion that If you make the choice to drink and drive then you deal with the consequences if you get caught and you don't have the right to whinge to anyone about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Nope. Can't abide people that put others lives at risk bc they are too selfish and tight to pay for a cab. I'm the same, won't drink if I have a drop in me (although I'm not a drinker full stop).

You want to get so blind you puke on yourself, that's your choice. You'll have a sore head and lighter wallet in the morning. But have no sympathy for drink drivers. Pay the damn $20 cab and be safe

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Benji  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No sympathy here either!

My dad is a tow truck driver so my childhood was seeing the repercussions of drink drivers, dangerous drivers etc. Best drivers education imaginable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nope.. not one bit. Sheer stupidity if you ask me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    Nope. Can't abide people that put others lives at risk bc they are too selfish and tight to pay for a cab. I'm the same, won't drink if I have a drop in me (although I'm not a drinker full stop).

You want to get so blind you puke on yourself, that's your choice. You'll have a sore head and lighter wallet in the morning. But have no sympathy for drink drivers. Pay the damn $20 cab and be safe
    not everybody lives in places with public transport.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No. Driving is a privilege not a right. If you've had a few you have no right to drive. If you get caught then I applaud the officers who stopped you. Better catch you than have to show up at the scene of the accident you cause.