+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Gratitude and happiness...

Are you a happy person ? Would you say your positive?

I was brought up to think of the worst case scenario and now look back and realize may parents were very negative..

I changed 12 months ago when i stared my gratitude journal - every day i take a pic on my iphone for what im grateful of - it can be as simple as a smile or its helped me see the silver lining in tough situations...

Its had a huge impact! And now I notice how negative people/thoughts a mile off! Especially family!!!

So what about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I am a very positive person, my husband is always the "glass is half empty" kinda person. Does my head in sometimes, but I think my attitude annoys him at times as well!

earthfairy is offline Winner 2009 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    In Antarctica for 12 months.... I mean Tassie!!!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I dont know, I am a very realistic person and am a HUGE stress head but I do always try & remain positive with things.... I'm a big believer in Positive attracts Positive & vice versa....

After doing my Reiki Masters my train of thought completely changed & as a part of my study my Master got me to keep a Gratitude Journal... it was amazing!

For the past 12 months I have been a bit of a negative nancy, I have faced many changes so on FB have decided this year to keep a Photographic Gratitude Journal too.... shows the small blessings that my live is given everyday.

It's pretty amazing stuff!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to earthfairy For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yeah I always have been
    And I'm a dreamer too lol
    I do believe energy attracts energy, and notice how when I'm feeling great, great things happen.
    My husband isn't at all, so I tend to be over positive to create calm lol
    It's not that I don't have bad moments, we all do, but I'm usually in a great frame of mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes Me too! I am a stress head but I do believe that gratitude helps me a little - I haven't been doing it lately and I've been a big of an angry elf.. The other thing is I 100% agree with law of attraction eg when I started thinking positively - more positive things happened (or I allowed them into my life) vice versa - not, and it's gloom and doom

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I'm a very positive person, I wasn't always, I used to be a bit of a worrier and pretty negative but since having kids I have become very positive. Its not something I changed intentionally, I just feel so so lucky to have them and think its also a survival instinct in a way, things have been pretty hard for me and I think I would've had a breakdown if I didn't constantly feel positive. (im realistic too, not one if these constantly 'happy' people but i loo at the positives more thsn thd negatives). I am very content and honestly really love my life, even the things that hurt me coz I feel they have shaped who I am today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been feeling so happy recently, and really the only change has been my mindset. Dwelling on all the wonderful, amazing things I have been blessed with rather than a few annoyances has made all the difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Life has dealt alot of unfortunate cards my way. Yet greatly because of my personality I just have the sense to get on with it.

However there are times where certain things arise and leave me completely deflated and back in the past.

Generally speaking I am a positive person. A fighter for a better life.

Unfortunately the only people who see my negative side are... My husband, my children and my mother. The rest of the world would probably view me as very bubbly, energetic, on the go, happy, stress free woman. generally I am but sometimes not so.
    Last edited by 1CrazyMoose; 11-03-2012 at 21:19.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

earthfairy  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm a happy and positive person, I'm very lucky to have been in a wonderful relationship with a wonderful husband who has much respect for me, I can tell him everything, he is always supportive and we have built a successful strong relationship and are blessed with 2 awesome boys who complete us. I don't have anything to be unhappy about.

I will add that losing my mum at 23 has made me a strong person, I dealt with a lot back then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yes, I'm generally a very positive person Given what is going on in my life it could be said that I should have a lot of reasons to be depressed and down, but I just don't feel blue at all! I'm aware of the issues and complications in my life, but I don't lose a minute's sleep over anything and I bounce out of bed each day, ready to start afresh. No idea why that is, but I feel lucky to be a positive person as I believe it's healthier for the body to be in a positive frame of mind.