+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default hormonal??? PLEASE HELP...

hi guys I am 6-7weeks pregnant and this is my first time. Over the past couple of weeks I have been very emotional and do not feel like myself. I am usually an easy going stress free person but lately feel like I'm not dealing with stress very well. I am 8 weeks away from getting married, am maid of honor at my best friends wedding which is in 5 weeks and am planning her hens night which is in 3 weeks time. The pregnancy was a surprise so I have tried to lean on my fiance for support but think he is fairly stressed at the moment too. Is how I'm feeling normal? is it something that normally goes away? Please help...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When I was early pregnant last year I was seriously hormonal! I never used to cry but I found myself crying watching ads in tv!!! So I would say its normal. Add in to the mix all the other stuff you've got going on and the pregnancy being surprising and I'm not surprised you're stressed out. Try to slow down a bit if you can and take time out to just relax. Though I imagine that's hard at the moment. Even if it's just lying down listening to some music and breathing. Anyway, congrats on your wedding and baby and just try to enjoy it. Don't over think it all either!!!

Similar Threads

1. Very Hormonal, anything I can do?
    By abba12 in forum Pregnancy Health Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-02-2012, 05:44
  2. Was I being a hormonal b**** ?
    By LoveLivesHere in forum General Chat
    Replies: 112
    Last Post: 21-01-2012, 12:12