+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandnewbeginnings View Post
    Ours is all over the shop at the moment too. He was going an hour and half awake time, but i think he is getting overtired because he is fighting his sleep etc... So have been trying to go an hour and wait to see that first yawn then put him down, but hes just been through a growth spurt and very cranky so thats not working too well right now. lol.
    Sounds very similar to my DS at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Sounds very similar to my DS at the moment
    AND he woke up this morning with a stuffy nose anda bit of a cough.. ( Must have caught if off me, i had the flu all week last week So hes very cranky and unsettled

Hope you're little one sleeps well tonight for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    Thanks for the reply, I have him a lot in his bassinet and walking too which is good for both of us. Just wondering how did you transition him into his morning/afternoon sleep routines?
    From 6mths til now this has been his routine; He wakes at 6pm. He has bottle, breakfast and a snack before I put him down in his cot at 9.30am, he will sleep for about 1.5 hrs, when he woke I give him bottle then lunch, then playtime, then put him down again at 2pm. He's up by 4pm, has a bottle, snack. Lots of play then Dinner at 5.30, bath, and goes to bed at 6.30. I find putting him down was better than waiting for the tired signs and have him get overtired.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    From 6mths til now this has been his routine; He wakes at 6pm. He has bottle, breakfast and a snack before I put him down in his cot at 9.30am, he will sleep for about 1.5 hrs, when he woke I give him bottle then lunch, then playtime, then put him down again at 2pm. He's up by 4pm, has a bottle, snack. Lots of play then Dinner at 5.30, bath, and goes to bed at 6.30. I find putting him down was better than waiting for the tired signs and have him get overtired.
    Thanks! I'm definitely going to look harder for the tired signs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    • Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
      Thanks! I'm definitely going to look harder for the tired signs!
    I am happy to email you or anyone else a sleep program if you would like, just pm me your email address. It was useful to me, giving me a better understanding of routines, the importance of sleep and tips on what to not do etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy to email you or anyone else a sleep program if you would like, just pm me your email address. It was useful to me, giving me a better understanding of routines, the importance of sleep and tips on what to not do etc.
    Thanks for the offer - I just sent you a PM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I've pm'd you

Thanks
    Reviews

Thankyou!!! I have PM'd you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DS is 12 weeks & for the last 3 weeks he has been going to bed at 9.30pm, waking up at anywhere between 6.30am - 7.30am, he is usually up for an hour & half then goes back to sleep either till he next feed which is every 4hrs or sometimes he will just sleep for an hour, so he has about 4 naps a day.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Claire86 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (13-03-2012)