Annual Bub Hub Awards
are open for nominations!
Nominations close onPlease pm your nominations (and reasons for the nomination, although not strictly necessary) to EITHER (and just pick one please, otherwise our brains explode...)
Sunday March 25th at 9pm AEST
Monday March 26th and ends Thursday April 12th
The Awards Ceremony will be held on
April 14th 2012, 7:30pm (EDST)
(date and time subject to change)
All via PM!!!
* Please include links where possible for categories nominating a THREAD: (eg funniest thread, most community minded thread)
* Please include a copy (copy and paste into PM) of the signature you are nominating if you are nominating someone for best signature.
- You can nominate for as little or as many awards as you like.
- Yes, you can nominate yourself for an award...
- You're welcome to nominate more than one member for the same award.
- Banned members or deleted threads are not eligible for nomination.
- Only threads started in 2011 can be nominated.
- Nominations are held in the strictest confidence.
The categories open for nomination are:
* The most politically correct member award
* The 'tell it like it is' straight shooter award
* The funniest member award
* The most helpful member award
* The most optimistic poster award
* The member you'd most like to meet in real life award
* The biggest computer nerd award
* The newbie of the year award (only for those who joined in 2011)
* The most helpful moderator/administrator award
* The naughtiest moderator/administrator award
* The best avatar award (note - avatar must be currently viewable)
* The best username award
* The best signature award
* The most bizarre thread award
* The most community minded thread award
* The funniest thread award
* The best potential moderator award - who do you think would look good in pink? (And possibly do a good job of it too!) (Although please note: we currently aren't looking for any new moderators at this point in time- this is all just for fun )
so get nominating!!!! It should be a great night!