+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

He was so far over the line that I am sure he can even see it anymore. Asking is one thing demanding is another. I am sorry that he felt it was ok for him to demand that of you.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

MamaC  (12-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (11-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would definitely be saying I'll get mine done if you get yours.

I do get brazillians done every now and then and just trim in between when I feel like it. If DH doesn't like it - then he doesn't have to play!

If you've groomed to make it "presentable" like he's asked then why should he ask for more. I have to admit, it mustn't be fun to get a free flossing IYKWIM.

I would put it like this to him:

Say he's afraid of heights or whatever. Say "if I paid for you to go skydiving then you'd HAVE to do it because I'd paid for it. How would you feel about that.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies!

We are now talking again, and the brazilian hasn't been brought up again...yet!

There is not a chance that he would get his area waxed. He told me that he is a male and doesn't have to have it waxed!
    Well excuse me Mr, but women are suppose to grow hair down there aswell! It just so happens that having it shaved or waxed is more desirable for men. Doesn't mean it HAS to be done.

It was funny though because he trimmed himself last night, I guess as a truce (or however you spell it)

I'm also looking into marriage councilling, but it would need to be free or bulk billed atleast because there is no way we can afford that on top of everything else we already need to pay.

If anyone knows of such a place in Perth, preferably north of the river, that would be great

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry, but, WOW! Really?! What. A. Schmuck! As a guy, I say "Brother, shut the hell up! You be getting laid boy! BE HAPPY!"

He can't tell you what to do "down there." He has no right to even make a damn suggestion. It's your body, and I can tell you that it amounts for the sum total of STUFF ALL when you're dtd. Unless there's, ahem, closer inspection going on.

That was a smooth way of putting it. Quite happy with that.

Anyway, yes, that's really the only difference it makes, and a trim suffices!

Twit!

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

Abi&Beth  (12-03-2012),AceOfBase  (13-03-2012),CazHazKidz  (12-03-2012),Disney Baby  (12-03-2012),FloatingFairy  (12-03-2012),jennibear  (12-03-2012),Pawzette  (12-03-2012),starla  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    I'm sorry, but, WOW! Really?! What. A. Schmuck! As a guy, I say "Brother, shut the hell up! You be getting laid boy! BE HAPPY!"

He can't tell you what to do "down there." He has no right to even make a damn suggestion. It's your body, and I can tell you that it amounts for the sum total of STUFF ALL when you're dtd. Unless there's, ahem, closer inspection going on.

That was a smooth way of putting it. Quite happy with that.

Anyway, yes, that's really the only difference it makes, and a trim suffices!

Twit!

Totally off topic here.. but I NEVER knew you were a male!!

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pawzette View Post
    Totally off topic here.. but I NEVER knew you were a male!!
    *checks bits*

YEP!

You must be on the mobile app most of the time huh! My "title" or whatever it's called tells everyone I'm a guy! I don't think that shows on the app.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

Bexta  (12-03-2012),earthfairy  (13-03-2012),Izy  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had the exact same problem with my DH. He has begged me to get a brazilian and under no circumstances will I do it. I know it hurts like hell (my sister does waxing) and not only that but it looks gross .. turns me off to see a hairless cha cha. Trim should suffice. Anyways. I told DH that if he waxed his balls and butt I would get a brazilian after him. Needles to say he hasn't brought it up since.. funny that!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

Izy  (12-03-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    GFP your so funny! I never thought you were a male either! And I totally agree with you on this " As a guy, I say "Brother, shut the hell up! You be getting laid boy! BE HAPPY!"

I never in my wildest dreams would have thought that he would have made such a big deal over something so stupid at a time like that! He complains that we never DTD if he goes without for 2 days in a row! So when it was about 2 weeks since the last time, I was shocked when he brought it up!

He told me last night that the friends that have over stayed their welcome is really starting to take a toll on him, as it is on me aswell. I know that isn't the main reason for our problems (the weird box he lives in his head is! ) but I think some 'strain' would be taken off when they finally leave.

We have been married for 1 year next week, and have only lived on our own for 4 months of that. We have always had someone 'needing somewhere to stay for a few weeks', but DH has said "No more!"

I've also found a councelling place, just waiting for them to get back to me and confirm that they will bulk bill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also got a call from my IVF clinic the other day asking how I was after the m/c and that they have a free councelling service for stuff like that. Geez lady! It would have been nice to know about it AS I WAS GOING THROUGH IT! Not 2 weeks later!!

And I know it's not the same councelling as couples councelling, but it could have helped some?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry about your m/c

I agree with GFP he should be happy he is getting Any!! DH has been nagging me for the last few weeks but my belly is getting too big and annoying and the last time it hurt so i don't want to now until little man arrives.

I used to get brazilian's every month, but stopped for a while and now that i'm UTD there is no way in hell i'm getting one done, just getting my legs waxed hurts enough to make me cry! I trim it now and DH is happy with that but he does prefer brazillians, i always tell him how much they are and if he wants me to continue he will pay for them, that shuts him up about it for a while.