+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default So angry!!

First off, I would just like to mention that DH and I haven't spoken to eachother since last night...

We did our first IVF cycle in Jan which resulted in an early m/c. I obviously bled for longer, so when I knew it was all clear to DTD again, I was very excited and looking forward to it. Especially since we have some friends staying with us for going on 2 months now but they stayed at another friends last night.
    DH always tells me how I don't look after 'down there' nice enough (which is partly true lol) so I made an extra effort to make it look nice because I was really looking forward to last night.

Right when it is about to start he brings up about me getting a brazilian because I've never had one before. I told him that I didn't want to because it would hurt and because I have my vag on display enough with IVF and am VERY uncomfortable with it. He then continued to tell me that if he paid for it then I would HAVE to get it done. I said no. He THEN continued on saying that if I loved him I would get it done. By this point I was getting angry and told him that if he brings it up again, tonight is off. Of course, he brings it up again in a smart a$$ way.
    I cracked it and then we started getting into a fight about how "I always call the shots". So I told him that of course I'm not going to do something that will cause me pain and uncomfortability if I don't want to. Then EVERYTHING that is crap about our relationship came out (which happens every so often anyway).

I told him that I saw a flyer about free marriage councilling and that we should go. He said it wouldn't help us and only make him look like the bad guy for making me sound like a b!tch.
    Then, as usual, he brings up EVERY.LITTLE.THING bad that has happened even over 3 years ago.

There are so many more things that he does/says that really angers me (and I never used to be an angry person), but for now the brazilian thing is my issue because I am still sooooooooooo angry that what I was looking forward to never happened, all because of his stupid thinking.

He then had the hide to ask if we were still going to DTD or not!

I'm not sure what I'm after by posting this. I guess I just needed to get it off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I think you need some of these

For what it's worth, I wouldn't have a brazillian unless I wanted one either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hugs. Has he had one? Nobody has a right to force you into doing something you dont want to do and i dont blame you either.

Hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    No one can tell you to have a brazilian. It hurts, so if you don't want to do it, you don't have to.

but. . . . . If he is demanding that you have a brazilian, then I would be demanding that he does too! And make him go first. Guaranteed that after the 1st one you wont have any more complaints from him about you not getting waxed.

Big Higs, hope you can sort it out.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mum2twinboys For This Useful Post:

loumia  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tell him you'll get a brazilian if he waxes his chest!

Bit of an unfair ask of him

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd be telling him you'd get a Brazilian if he will get his chest and balls waxed!!! What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!

I do get him wanting it 'tidy' down there but the pushing the waxing issue is too far IMO!

Maybe you guys need to seriously consider counseling before bringing a baby into the relationship!

Babies can strain even the strongest of relationships, it sounds as though you have some unresolved issues, add hormones, lack of sleep and a new person to the relationship and it will spell disaster!

Good luck xx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaneDoe For This Useful Post:

FloatingFairy  (12-03-2012),MilkingMaid  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    He doesn't own your vagina so I don't know where he gets off thinking that if he paid for it you'd have to do it.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg isn't it.

Big hugs. Maybe go to counselling for yourself, maybe it'll help you and you can let your husband know how things could be. He sounds like a bit of a pain.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Your DH sounds like hes being a right jerk and very immature as far as Im concerned. Im not for Brazilians and I sure as hell dont shave/wax my vagina if I dont want to and my DP just has to put up with it cos its my vagina..not his. He has no right to tell you you HAVE to do anything...thats bullsh!t. Bringing up all the bad things in your relationship over something totally unrelated is bullsh!t as well.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (12-03-2012),VintageLover  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The way he went about that is so out of line. Its ok for him to like brazilians but its soooo not okay to say "if i pay then you have to have it". God i hate pron and what it has done to mens perception of what a normal woman is like. Offer a tandem wax - his balls for your hoo haa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wow, I'd also be telling him to wax his hairy area as well. Not chest, that's too easy. Or tell him to F-off, that would work too.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

IndigoJ  (12-03-2012),kriista  (12-03-2012),MilkingMaid  (12-03-2012),MordecaiAliVanAllenO'Shea  (18-03-2012),NancyBlackett  (11-03-2012),starflame  (12-03-2012)