+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brisbane student midwife looking for pregnant women

Hello everyone,

I am a 27yr old first year student midwife (and mum) at ACU in Brisbane. As part of my training I will be supporting a number of women through their experiences of pregnancy, birth and the early weeks of the postnatal period. I have a particular passion for homebirth and as such I would love to offer that support to women planning one. I would provide a purely supportive role (no skilled assistance) at this stage in my training, and I am offering to accompany women to their antenatal appointments, support them at the birth if at all possible and also visit them for 4 - 6 weeks postnatally.

If you are currently between 30 and 35 weeks along and you think you would like the extra support of a student midwife please contact me and we can make a time to have a chat and give you an opportunity to find out a bit more. I am in the Redlands area of Brisbane but I am willing to travel up to an hour.

If you do decide you would like my support and later change your mind, you are completely free to withdraw at absolutely any time. As a student midwife I adhere to a strict code of conduct and ethical standards. All personal details are kept completely confidential.

Thank you for your time and please feel free to pass on my details to any other mum-to-bes who may be interested, especially anyone planning to birth at home.

Yours sincerely,
    Chantelle
    Last edited by Shades; 10-03-2012 at 21:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fine, I'll be doing this for the next three years so I have plenty of time to support you when you get to that point

It seems I am unable to send PMs so if you'd like to send me an email chantelle.kilham@gmail.com we could set up a time to meet and just see if we get along, then we can work other details out later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chantelle,
    I am currently 12.5 weeks pregnant and am looking for a student midwife to accompany me on my journey
    I will be birthing at Logan so don't know if that helps you. But I shall shoot you off an email and you can let me know
    Steph.