+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Conceive naturally with acupunture after fail of ivf

I just wanted to share a bit of my pregnancy experience. I had been trying to conceive fewyears ago. Had been through two ivf and none of them success. After the second failure of ivf with the d&c , i meet a acupunturist and start taking herb for d&c recovery and preparing for another round of ivf. Afterthe four months of visit with acupunture and herb, i successfully conceive naturally without any ivf assistance. So i just wanted to let whoever is desperate to have kids like myselfbelieve that miracle will happens if you are determine and be patience with the treatment that you choose. Now that i am coping with the morning sickness and my acupuntirst promise he will take care of me until the end of my pregnancy. I cannot express myself how much i appreciated his treatment and care in these few months.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Emilypoh For This Useful Post:

SJ89  (11-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could have written this post word for word myself! I still pinch myself that I am expecting our bubba in 2 weeks !
    Good luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emilypoh View Post
    if you are determine and be patience with the treatment that you choose. .
    I think that is the key, its not the treatment its the patience

we did the exact opposite months of acupuncture and herbs no results and then an ectopic

one round of ivf and now a happily sleeping 18mth old

at the end of the day its finding what works for you, nothing is better or worse if it works