Sad to say it will play a huge part in deciding if we go for #4 or not..
I still don't feel 'done' so I'm hoping that feeling either disappears..! OR If DH's wage keeps increasing at the rate it's going we could very comfortably have a 4th in 12 months time. We are deciding later in the year.
I have all 3 kids on a waiting list for private school in yr 7... The plan is for my wage to pay school fees and DH's cover everything else
I'm not a "traveller" so to me, trips to grandparents and a few interstate holidays are more than sufficient.