+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ignore them, do not even let them know they affect your life. I would not tolerate the behaviour towards your daughter though, you cannot blame the child for the mother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you serious? Grown women actually behave like this? I'm with MissMuppet - carry on as if nothing is happening, hold your head high, be polite and let their comments wash over you like water off a ducks back (although it would be tempting but completely inappropriate to punch them in the face). They are pathetic and you're obviously much much better than that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hate the mummy mafia!

Yes, just ignore them but also take a good look around, as you enter the school grounds - you are not alone. I have found the mummy mafia at our school have alienated lots of parents, and Ive also noticed there's the would be's who keep trying to join in with them, and the other poor parents who've been dissed.

Start smiling and nodding at the other dissed parents, and you'll soon find there's a few ally lovely agents who are willingly to be friendly.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WorkingClassMum For This Useful Post:

delirium  (09-03-2012),Ishtyban  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by decemberbubba View Post
    Are you serious? Grown women actually behave like this? I'm with MissMuppet - carry on as if nothing is happening, hold your head high, be polite and let their comments wash over you like water off a ducks back (although it would be tempting but completely inappropriate to punch them in the face). They are pathetic and you're obviously much much better than that.
    I Lol'd at this comment

I thought of a come back that I most likely wouldn't use I don't want them to know they've gotten me that I even thought of one

'Jealousy/ bit.chyness is really an unflattering look for you'

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's shocking. I really don't get it. Just ignore them, you are a better person.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awful.

We had *****y mums last year and we got an article in the news letter, basically saying that adult bullying is rife and that the school knew who the bullies were and were taking steps to stamp it out.

It sure silenced them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My cousin is a teacher in a primary school and she was telling me that they have had terrible trouble with a group of Mum's bullying / intimidating / gossiping about other parents and its now extended to issues with the kids in school. I was totally shocked. Not having school aged children I had no idea this even happened.

Stand back for a few days and look around you, I'm sure there will be other Mum's just wishing someone would come up and chat to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    Thats awful.

We had *****y mums last year and we got an article in the news letter, basically saying that adult bullying is rife and that the school knew who the bullies were and were taking steps to stamp it out.

It sure silenced them.
    This sounds like a great idea. If it continues I'll bring it up with her teacher/ principle next week.

I was worried about Aisha having troubles with other kids I never thought I'd have problems with other
    Mums it's ridicules