+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    They sound completely pathetic. Pity them, smile and walk straight past. Be friendly and polite, give a genuine smile to everyone and all the other mums will soon work out they are just b!tches and steer clear.

Its incredibly childish and most adults don't have a lot of time for people like that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

MissPoss  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The carpark mafia strikes again...b!shes! Continue to hold your head high and ignore the juvenile comments.

But...if you want to have a bit of fun with them:

hold your phone to your ear and have an imaginary conversation as you slowly walk past them.

"no, the trust won't release the 6.3 million until next July" ...pause
    "oh, I know! Such a life changing amount, we can't believe it!"
    laugh contentedley

See how fast they clamour to get back in your good books.
    If they ever mention it to your face, or if the rumours start going around, well, you were talking about a lucky friend, weren't you?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalgirl For This Useful Post:

naebie  (09-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry this happened. What horrible people! It is no wonder children are bullying when this is the behaviour they have to model .

There was an incident with one of the mothers in my child's prep class that made me feel yuck.

Since then I have found a couple of decent parents and I just talk to them!

I am not sure if there is someone you can go to. You could try your child's teacher as it is affecting them as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would ignore them and get to know some other parents by either just taking to them or joining the parents and friends group (or whatever it is called in your school) and volunteering for things in the classroom and around the school.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by louellyn View Post
    I would ignore them and get to know some other parents by either just taking to them or joining the parents and friends group (or whatever it is called in your school) and volunteering for things in the classroom and around the school.
    Yes I think this is what I'll do. Ignore them be friendly to anyone else and I volunteer in dd's room on Fridays. I'm not sure there is a parents and friends group. I'm not that keen to become friend friends with school mums I just feel like it can get to nasty and affect dd but I would like to be friendly with people so they dont think I'm a snobby bish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerilee View Post

I am so sorry this happened. What horrible people! It is no wonder children are bullying when this is the behaviour they have to model .

There was an incident with one of the mothers in my child's prep class that made me feel yuck.

Since then I have found a couple of decent parents and I just talk to them!

I am not sure if there is someone you can go to. You could try your child's teacher as it is affecting them as well
    Her child is nasty and does bully my dd but I've been sorting that out with the school.
    If you don't mind can I ask what happened? Pm if you don't want to post it?

Seriously thanks so much for all your replies. Ive just got to remember at the end of the day it's only 15mins out of my day. I know I'm happy with my life they obviously arn't and are jealous if they feel they need to try to bring me down.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    pity their sad boring lives!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    How awful, that must be so hard

No advice, but man with mothers acting the way they are, it doesnt surprise me how many bullies there are

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the worst carpark in town. Yesterday morning was so stressful. Can't wait to homeschool.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Its the same at DDs school and I thank God that she's old enough to ride her bike to and from now.

I was friendly with a group of women who seemed nice, but then I'd notice them being really judgmental and rude towards people, but nice as pie to their faces. I took a step back as I wanted nothing to do with that. People will figure out who the b!tchy ones are in time. They're seriously not worth the effort.