+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default School bullying among the parents

What would you do if you felt bullied by 2 other mothers at school? I don't really think there is anything except hold my head up high and not let them know it's getting to me.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh Jensha School parent bullying is insane! I cant believe they have nothing better to do. Will never understand why women cant help but b!tch about other women when put into a group. Its sadly interesting behaviour.

Are they parents you talk to or are they doing it without knowing you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ignore them, feel sorry for them, they obviously aren't happy people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We spoke for the first 2 weeks of school starting then one of them turned abit nasty towards me as with her daughter towards my dd (which I have brought up with school etc already) so we seemed to just start ignoring each other one day. Her reason I have no idea but me because I got sick of her passive agreesivness and seeming to allow her daughter to be nasty to mine then turn it around and blame my dd. it's all very high school :-( and it is upsetting because I don't deserve it. Latest incident this afternoon when walking to pick dd up they started to laugh loudly at me when I walked past and said a comment about the way I was walking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    We spoke for the first 2 weeks of school starting then one of them turned abit nasty towards me as with her daughter towards my dd (which I have brought up with school etc already) so we seemed to just start ignoring each other one day. Her reason I have no idea but me because I got sick of her passive agreesivness and seeming to allow her daughter to be nasty to mine then turn it around and blame my dd. it's all very high school :-( and it is upsetting because I don't deserve it. Latest incident this afternoon when walking to pick dd up they started to laugh loudly at me when I walked past and said a comment about the way I was walking.
    The way you were walking?!

Geez, it really is highschool!

:thumbdown:

Thanks
    Reviews
    It may just be silly things buy when it's always something it's upsetting I'm sick of it already and am I going to have to put up with this crap for rest of her being in primary school. I'm worried that it's going to affect dd she got left out of there party which is really nasty and I hope she doesn't notice.

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Omg!
    Well I guess there is two ways. Give them attitude back.. "really? Didnt realise there was a correct way to walk" ...a subtle *clap clap* at their b!tchy remarks as you pass.....or as you said, just ignore them.

Please dont let them get to you...I dont know them but I can assure you they arent worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They said it really quietly anf like you know that stifled laugh that almost sounds like your chocking kind of. If I said anything they would have just denied it and made me look like I was a bit ch. I just ignored them and kept walking and held my head up. I just wish there was something I could do to make them stop.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just remind yourself of how pathetic their lives must be if they need to entertain themselves that way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let them go, they obviously have very little entertainment in their sad miserable lives.. Don't react, don't acknowledge their behaviour, just be content in the knowledge that the less you react the more pi$$ed off they will be and in the end it will bother them more than you..Hehehe!!