+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Elliemac! It definately does have a pink to it in real life! Have no idea how you play with the pics but will be interesting to see lol! I have one more test out of this pack so will wait a few days to test again. Hopefully the shops get some more first response tests in soon, or even those digital "pregnant/not pregnant" ones to make it clearer!

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Do you mind if I borrow your photo for a minute to try inverting it Tieko? I'll upload the result here too. Though I don't think it's needed, there is a pale pink line there straight up!

Sam

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tieko View Post
    Thanks Elliemac! It definately does have a pink to it in real life! Have no idea how you play with the pics but will be interesting to see lol! I have one more test out of this pack so will wait a few days to test again. Hopefully the shops get some more first response tests in soon, or even those digital "pregnant/not pregnant" ones to make it clearer!

I would do another tomorrow morning :-)

Don't worry about the digital ones until AF is due even if you get a clear BFP on other tests. The digitals require a high level of HCG to work and they cost alot. I got a BFP at 12DPO and it took until the day my period was due for it to show up on a digital

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry forgot to add the inverted pic

resize2.jpg

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ellimac For This Useful Post:

Mod-SammiAnn  (09-03-2012)

Mod-SammiAnn is offline Administrator
    Winner 2010- The Most Helpful Member Award

Winner 2010- Member You'd Most Like To Meet IRL Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nevermind, ellimac has added a perfect one!

Good luck Tieko!

Sam

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-SammiAnn For This Useful Post:

Tieko  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes anyone is welcome to play with the pic lol! So is the idea that an inverted pic WON'T show up a line if it is just an evap line?? What is your verdict on the inverted pic Ellimac? I have no idea what I should be looking for lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Best of Luck

I did three fr dip tests, two pregnosis and a digital a few mths ago.
    I did the pregosis first, no line within timeframe but afterwards there was, i did another, same thing. The fr brought a pink line up outside the time frame.So 5 tests all positive but faint. The digital was negative.That was 6mths ago. Im not pregnant. I have no clue what was going on. It wasnt a chem as i didnt have AF back yet.

Id say if the line doesnt come up within the time, disregard.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Tieko  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    In an inverted pic the test line will show up green like the control line. It was show a evap line as no colour or not at all. But if there is pink/blue colour in the test line then when inverted it will show up like the control line. You inverted shows some green like the control line.

I will say I have had tests that do not show up until after the 10min mark and sorry to say they have not gone onto a pregnancy.

BUT that does not mean yours will be like this. SO fingers crossed and I can't wait to see your next pic :-)

Another way to see if AF is due is to see how low or high your cervix is. If you squat down and put your middle finger up you should feel a buldge/lump which is the cervix. The lower it is the closer AF is due. If it stays up super high as in you need all your finger to reach it then there is a good chance you are preg. I did that this time round and a few days before I tested I noticed it was really high where the month before it was really low before AF was due. You can look up on the web to get a better understanding of feeling for your cervix position.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tikeo that happened with me this month with those tests, faint pink lines came up outside the time frame. Every other test was negative. A few days later I got my positive on frer and a proper positive on prognosis not long after.
    I don't think it was detecting the pregnancy and may have been evap cause the day frer picked it up my blood hcg was only 9, so 3 days earlier I don't think i would have implanted.
    So in my case I think i got faint pink evaps on those.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    My money is on you being pregnant

Seriously. I have tested that early with DD2 (before my period was due) and had the exact same results. A faint positive after the testing time.

I have used the same tests at the same dpo and when i wasn't pregnant have never had a line show up like yours.

It looks like an early positive to me. And yep i'd put money on it Congrats