+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking about using this for
    Contraception as I can't take the pill
    And dh won't wear (insert cough here) its been great to read all the feedback. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well mine came out today it was so painful to walk so i went to my ob and he checked and it had actually slipped so it had to come out. am getting another fitted next week so hopefully that ones will stay put fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had mine put in when DS was 6 wks. I only felt slight discomfort. I was more uncomfortable about laying on the bed with my legs in the air and my whoo haa out..... I had had DS via c/s!

I've had zero problems. Only spot bleeding after it got inserted and that's it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenata View Post
    well mine came out today it was so painful to walk so i went to my ob and he checked and it had actually slipped so it had to come out. am getting another fitted next week so hopefully that ones will stay put fingers crossed
    Jenata, whoever put it in doesnt sound like they did a very good job at all. I have an introverted uterus (basically same thing) and my doc said it wasnt a problem at all, just meant she inserted it at a different angle...

Thanks
    Reviews
    He said it didn't have anything to do with it being retroverted it just slipped for some reason. i'm going to give it one more shot and then give up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got mine in last yr and ouch. It freaking hurt getting it put in. Like ... white searing pain!! The gyno had to stab through my cervix because it wasnt open enough. *wimper* So glad they last 5 yrs lol. I had heavy bleeding and cramps for over a month, but turns out i had a vaginal infection from the insertion. Since antibiotics, it's been brilliant