+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Certificate 3 in children's services

I'm doing, well trying to do a certificate 3 in children's services course by correspondents. Really finding it hard as I now have a little bubba to look after. I basically have to make up every question as I can't do a placement yet as I have my own baby to look after.
    Just wondering if anyone knows if you can defer these types of course or if anyone has finished the course and would like to help by donating their assignments? Is that being a bit cheeky asking that?
    Well I am desperate lol
    I have until September

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who are you doing your cert through? Most RTO's will be willing to let you defer until you are more ready.

I did my Cert III years ago so I'm not much help with assignments but if you need someone to bounce ideas off I'm happy to help

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing the course with Cengage Education. I might give them a call to see. Just wanted to put the feelers out, I felt a bit silly ringing the company.
    Thank's for the offer of help

Similar Threads

1. Certificate III Children Services assessment question ? :S
    By mestiza in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 24-03-2016, 09:33
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 08:30
  3. Certificate 3 in children's services
    By Violet belle in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-03-2012, 22:55