+ Reply to Thread
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default A bit of a Grandma Question...

But what are your favourite Slippers like?

I bought mine a Pair of Quicksilver Ughs in 2005 when they were at the end of their In thing years. I loved them cause with My work pants no one could tell they weren't proper boots. I wore them all winter long for 4 years to 3 different jobs and sadly they are feeling a little worse for wear and need replacing.
    In this time I have also had a couple of cheap like $10 scuffs fro around the house, they only last about a year each and alas this year I have no slippers at all..

So what are your favourties like? why do you recommend them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine are also quicksilver uggies! But I bought them in men's as the sole was WAY better on them and sometimes I go outside in them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have a pair of Uggies from Mortels, got them 2 years ago & you wouldnt know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    never had any as not cold enough here in winter haha I prefer the socks with grip on the bottom last ages too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think of my uggies as slippers. I wear them around the house on cold days and occasionally for a quick trip to the shops.
    My actual slippers are the slip-on scuff kinda style from Big W. I leave them next to my bed in winter so I can put them straight on! I buy a new pair each winter (they are only $9)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine are the UG brand (the good ones? My mum got them. The are real Australian wool and all. Love them. Very expensive but SO comfy and lasts for years (on my second pair now lol)

I have worn them in the snow and in nrth qld. They breath well so no matter the climate they are good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I usually go for the scuff variety. I love slippers with a passion!