+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Baby shower food

Wat did u have food wise for ur babyshower. I dnt have much money to spend on it there's about 20 or so attendees but I need something classy and easy to put together so I'm not running around like a crazy lady.

Dnt want to do the whole sausage roll party pie stuff

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister organised my baby shower and did an awesome job she made nearly everything from scratch the food that was a big hit was mini quiches which was just puff pastry cut in squares and put in muffin tins filled with egg cheese ham and lots of veggies everyone loved them also mini hot dogs with cheerios and those little dinner rolls, chocolate coated strawberries with sprinkles on top on skewers, fruit skewers topped with a marshmallow, cob loaf dip also aldi springrolls are so cheap and yummy everyone loved them. We had heaps more but I can't remember lol!! Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The last baby shower I went to they had wraps/sandwiches, a cheese and cold meats platter (don't think she got the memo about what to avoid when UTD!), a fruit platter and cupcakes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh those quiches r a good idea we have chickens so plenty of eggs available to use.

I think now I just consider me to far along to give a damn about wat to avoid haha getting to the point that if I want chorizo I'm guna eat it lol

Sent from my HTC Rhyme S510b using BubHub