+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    your making me crave chiken soup now! I had it for lunch yesterday dand now I'm going to stop in at mum's when I pick my boys up from daycare to get some for dinner I have no idea how to clarify it, I never really have a problem with froffing. And you doing better then me, I usually just use drumsticks, remove the skin and cook until the meat is almost falling off the bone, I never remove the bone though, Im too lazy

London I add paprika too, might have to follow your friends tip and use curry powder next time.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    in a glass case of emotion
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I just strained it through some paper towel. Looks delightful. And tastes amazing, my Jewish grandmother would be so proud of me!!!! I want to send some to her except she's dead...hmm.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (08-03-2012),Littlemissmetal  (08-03-2012)

Similar Threads

1. What's you most delicious soup recipe!
    By melimum in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 20:47
  2. healthy chicken and sweetcorn soup?
    By TnA in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 13-11-2012, 17:03
  3. Soup ideas
    By GM01 in forum Recipes & Lunchbox Ideas
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-04-2012, 18:33