+ Reply to Thread

Default Hen's night dare games

Hi ladies, just looking for some inspiration. I am hosting my besties Hens night and wanting to make a list of dares that she has to complete. We are going to a bowling and karaoke bar first then back to an apartment for games and then a few will head out on the town. I'm not wanting anything too naughty as I know she won't do them, just things that we can have a laugh at.

So far I have...

At bowling every time somebody gets a strike she has to get up and do a dance.

At Karaoke she has to sing 'All the Single Ladies.

And that's all I have...

Any ideas?

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I have heard of 'Treasure Hunts' that they get the bride to do throughout the night. Give her a list of things and by the end of the night she needs to have gotten them all. Things like a green lid, a flower, a coaster....simple thing but still specific. Can add harder things like a mans tie or a pic with her kiss mark on a strangers cheek.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

Summerwinter  (08-03-2012)