+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When I first found out I was pregnant both my husband and I really wanted a boy. And, when we found out we
    Were having a girl i made the doctor check twice.
    Now I have my little bubba I dont care one bit. I love her sooooo much and I love dressing her up like a little princess

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 boys and boys always look after their mummy's they are so snugly and I guess at the end of the day girls are fantastic because I am one hahaha but boys are great they just get on with things and are just... Well... Awesome! You'll love your little man the moment you lay eyes on him x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IVFmumof2 For This Useful Post:

Blessedwith3boys  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IVFmumof2 View Post
    I have 2 boys and boys always look after their mummy's they are so snugly and I guess at the end of the day girls are fantastic because I am one hahaha but boys are great they just get on with things and are just... Well... Awesome! You'll love your little man the moment you lay eyes on him x
    So true, love my boys to bits. My ds1 is nearly 4yrs and he is so affectionate and always tells me he loves me randomly and his cuddles are endless, ds2 is nearly 1yr and I think he's becoming so much like his big brother Really glad I had 2 boys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Don't feel guilty! I'd have been extremely upset If DD wasn't a girl (not sure why though) we don't want another but if we did ever have another I really hope it's another girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know is it hard but try not to feel guilty when I found out DS2 was a he I cryed for almost a week right up unroll birth I refused to believe it I wanted a girl so badly, DH and I only want 2 but once he came out and we had our first cuddle it all just melted away, it is very hard and I still 5 weeks on get down on my self for how I felt but not as badly as I did.
    If you need someone to talk to about it please feel free to message me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much everyone for your replies. Those who said it's more about the girl I am NOT having than the boy that I am were correct. I am going to go and buy a little blue outfit and hopefully that will help me to fall in love with him. It's a big relief to know I'm not the only one who has experienced this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had GD with my DS, I wanted another girl. Needless to say when he was born I wouldn't swap him, even though in my labour I was cursing and said I never even wanted boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by relle View Post
    I found out Tuesday that we are expecting another boy.. My third. I was a little disappointed as I was hoping for a girl.. Everyone kept saying that it will be a girl, so I kinda expected it to be a girl.. I had a little cry Tuesday night then Wednesday afternoon, the cutest little pumpkin patch outfit arrived in the mail ( I bought it on eBay) & instantly imagined my lil baby boy wearing it. It was then that I felt this huge amount of happiness surge through me & now I'm like omg I'm having a baby boy & I can't wait!

I'll tell you what, my two boys are such sweethearts, they are so caring & loving & I'm so happy now to be having another one..

It's ok to feel upset, it will pass though, & when u are holding him in your arms, you will think that you couldn't possibly imagine your life without him. X
    Exactly this

Having my third boy, and was thinking surely this time it would be a girl, I think DH feels it a bit too because we saw a baby girl in the shops the other day and he pouted and said, "awww I want a daughter!"

In saying that, it doesnt take long to come around, I wanted a mini me every time and every time had a bubby blue! Honestly, they are my world and so special, and this way no one gets left out of play time because they prefer dollies to the other two's truck time!

Just on a funny little footnote, after the whole baby girl in the shops episode, me and DH discussed adopting a baby girl someday to ensure we will definatly get one!! lol lol, really though, we are surely done this time