+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to trial this product, I have been trialling loads of different nursing pads on my own, am keen to find one that I really like! I would love to see how these compare to those I have already tried.
    I am fully breastfeeding my now 17 week old son, I have a large supply and so frequently change my breast pads. Wouls love to write a review on this product.
    Last edited by giggle berry; 08-03-2012 at 12:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    Pick me!!

DS is fully BF and at 9 weeks old I am still leaking!!!!

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me!!

I am so sick of the leaking, it happens all. the. time! And because I (seem to) have small boobs all of the others are massive and are really obvious when I wear them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    pick me,

I have a four week old and am new to the breastfeeding game. still trying to find breast pads that work and are comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh please pick me! My DD is 8 weeks old, she is fully breastfed.

I am very leaky, wear breastpads overnight and when out and about and sometimes leak through depending on how long between feeds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me - I'm breast feeding 5 mths now and should have shares in a breast pad factory!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

I would love to trial a new type of breast pad. I currently use reusable ones, but find that overnight, they just don't hold the milk (since my 3 month old bub has just start sleeping through the night) and I wake up practically drenched. Would be great to try a different type to compare!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default me please

Please pick me I am breastfeeding my 4-month-old and have to wear breastpads all the time. I have tried many different brands of breast pads over the years so know what to look for in one. My review would reflect my opinion of them compared to heaps of different types...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me. I am breastfeeding my 4th baby who is 5 weeks old. I have tried many different breast pads over the years but never found any to be as comfortable, slim or good as pigeon premium breast pads...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thanks everyone for the replies. The selected reviewers are:

bugsy
    jumski
    Sletts
    catjam
    Beatnik
    elleandsam
    foggy
    BubbleK
    giggle berry
    summastarlet
    Greenhorn
    jodier005
    zzz
    alybel
    Justright

Your products will be posted out to your shortly!

For those of you who missed out this time, there'll be plenty more items up for grabs. Remember to make reviews about any products that you've used or books that you've read, parks that you've been too, etc in the reviews area because the number of reviews you've made previously is a big factor in picking the reviewer (as well as suitability for the product)! We also try to share the love and make sure that it's not always the same people receiving the lovely freebies!

Lucky reviewers, your books will be mailed out to you shortly - if you're address in your User Control Panel is NOT correct, please let us know ASAP as that's where we'll be mailing your goodies!

If there's no address in the Reviewer Panel area of your profile, you won't be selected so make sure you've completed those details!

Once you've read the books out, please post a review in the Breastpads section of the Reviews Area by 30 March.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (14-03-2012)