+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default 15 reviewers required for Mamaway Breastpads

Would you like to try Mamaway's Premium Disposable Breastpads?

Name:  MamawayBreastpads.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  6.7 KB

Mamaway would like 15 bubhubbers to try a pack of the premium disposable breastpads and write a review for us.

The breastpads are:
    • Super soft & hypoallergenic
    • Ultra breathable outer layer - helps avoid sore nipples
    • Absorption-zones and leakage barriers for anti-leak security
    • Full panel anti-slip backing for discreet, secure fit
    • Unique odour eliminating feature providing total odour free confidence
    • Help to extend bra's life
    Each pack is valued at $9.99.

Viewers wanting to buy packs can get 3 x packs its $24.00= $0.25c each pad.

See more product info here: http://au.mamaway.com/ec99/rgcj11/Go...d_id=EA1_09888

If you would like to be a product tester, this is what you need to do

Reply to this thread IF:
    • you are breastfeeding & frequently use breastpads
    • you would be able to these products and write a review for us
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address (user cp > edit profile to change your details - remember members cannot see this info, only admins can see this data)
    • you must live in Australia

By replying to this thread, you agree to:
    • test and use the product conscientiously soon after you receive it
    • post a review in our reviews section within two weeks of receiving the product (but not before you have tested it)
    • your review must be at least 50 words long and written in a way that is easy to understand

If you agree to all the above, post in this thread saying Pick Me & tell us why we should pick you!!

We'll look at all the posts that have been made 10am Monday 12 March, Brissie time, and select the lucky viewers. If you have completed your Reviewer Panel details correctly, we'll have your name and address and will be able to send you the product.

Preference will be given to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. How to add a review guide

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:

ErSchmi  (09-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me!

because...I love free stuff,
    oh and I'm bf and will write a review.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me!

I have a little almost 8 week old who is fully breatfed. I'm currently going through each breast pad brand trying to find which one I like best. So after already trying a few of their competitors I would be in a good place to review.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Pick me!

At 14 months old my son is still breastfed on demand and I have a lot of milk and leak frequently and often at night. I have tried so many different breastpads to no avail and have thrown out shirts because leaky boobs plus tropical north moist climate has caused them to go moldy when I leak through breastpads while I'm sleeping. I have tried disposable, reusable, bamboo the lot and would love to give these a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick Me
    i have a 6 week old, which is my second child. I have found this time my supply hasn't settled down as fast and even the brands I used last time are not agreeing with me this Tom (scratchy or not absorbent enough).
    I have also found the washable pads this time don't last long enough, thus I am not confident to venture out with them.
    just so very very different, and unexpected compared to my last child

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick me!

I have a 7 week old (third child) and have a great supply of milk which still hasn't settled down.

I have used a couple of different brands of breast pads and would love to review Mamaway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be happy to test these for you. I am currently breastfeeding my 4 week old baby and have used other breast pads so I will be able to compare.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pick Me!

I am a first time mum, my little one is 13 weeks old, and my milk supply has still not settled down! I leak through pads every night and am up to my 4th brand, so id be an expert at this!! And be able to give great feedback!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I'm yet to find breast pads that I actually like and this is my second baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pick me!!

Despite DD being almost 5 months old, my breasts still leak - especially overnight!