+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you everyone. Will give them a go!

Di

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love love love bonds undies!! Very much worth the $$$. DP loves them too! Love all the colours and patterns as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I don't really wear the ones I have tbh. DH loves them! All he will wear is Bonds or Calvin Kline underwear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bonds hipsters all the way. My DH, DD and DS all wear them too. Expensive, but long lasting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep, love my Bonds. DH and i get a few pair every christmas (how extravagant)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I like Underworks hipster briefs. You usually get them in a pack of 3 & they come in a wide range of colours & patterns. They are the only undies I buy now.

Bonds are pretty good, though they do give me a bit more of a muffin top look due to the way they cut in. But hey, not everyone has a spare tyre like me so it may not be an issue for others!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i like bonds but not the ones with the wide (guy style) elastic on the top as they seem to cit in and give me a muffin top look.

the regular bonds hipster briefs are great for me they last years and the elastic stays good.
    i got 4pairs fir $16 in bigw on monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    all my target 5 for $12 had the elastic die after barely any wear, almost took them back to complain, but couldn't be arsed

might check out bonds now too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    Ok. Going against the grain, but I hate them. In theory they seem lovely, but they just don't fit me. I'm a size ten yet even size 16 Bonds undies cut in and cause bulges. Even when I was wearing size 8 jeans they didn't fit.

Ugh.
    i am exactly the same! im a sz10 but even in sz14 bonds knickers they cut in!! i do carry more weight on hips/bum/thighs but still!! thats not nice!

do you have any brands you can recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I only wear bonds, well worth the extra $$. I am bigger in the hips and bum and find the boyleg undies perfect. Been wearing the bumps ones lately though as they are comfy on my growing belly. I find them long lasting and always comfy