+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Mazda 3

Who has one? What can you tell me about it? Do you love it/hate it? How is it for petrol? Tell me everything! Do you have something like a Mazda 3 but better?

Thanks!!

DJMUMMY is offline BH Advocate for south west Sydney
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I have a 2010 Mazda 3 it's great I have the sedan not the hatch.....the hatch has very little boot space.I love the sedan it's a great car....petrol wise it takes $50 to fill it upand it lasts ages....I would recommend a Mazda 3 ......the Mazda 6 is great too....heaps of boot space. :-)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DJMUMMY For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (07-03-2012)

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Loooove my Mazda 3. I also have the 2010 sedan.

Costs me about $55 to fill and I get about 450ks to a tank ( I am a lead foot)

Comfy seats, great aircon, good speakers (boss bran if u get a top of the range) I have the base neo model.

Handles like a dream, hubby calls it a go cart. Lol.

Massive boot. Glove box goes forever... Seriously can fit my arm to the shoulder in it.

Do not have a bad thing to say about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My mum has one and it's fabulous. Tons of internal space and a really decent sized boot for a car that size. Far bigger than our pulsar had and very close to the size of Dad's magna.

In fact it is so roomy that my Dad - who is 6'4 - is happy to keep the Mazda over the Magna when Mum retires if they don't upgrade to a Mazda 6.

It's also fun to drive. A heck of a lot of get up and go.

Fits a car seat in the middle seat and two adults can sit either side comfortably. I wouldnt want to do long distances like that, but it is fine for every day travel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a 2008 model sedan & love it! As the pp have said great on fuel, good size boot, handles beautifully, no major break downs or any parts needing replacements & they hold their value really well!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a Mazda 3 SP25 (hatch).

It is SOOOO comfy. I get that it is technically a 'small' car, but it's really very roomy!

Fuel-wise, it costs around $70 for a full tank.

DH drives it to and from work every day (20kms-ish each way, middle of Sydney) and we go anywhere and everywhere in it on the weekends, and he probably only has to fill it up once a fortnight.

Also, we got ours just under 3 years ago, and our tyres still haven't needed to be replaced, so that's good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love our Mazda 3. We have had it for 6 years and have had no major problems with it at all.

It was perfect for the two of us. A little tighter with the three, and getting squeezy now with four - but still doable except for holidays!

The only thing we have had problems with is when we had the baby capsule. We had to have the passenger seat all the way forward to fit it in (as it can't touch the seats because of the air bags). That was very squashy for 6 months!! Wouldn't do that again, and wish we had of thought about that before. Also the boot is big, but a pram does take up a lot of it. There is still room to strategically place groceries around it though. Hope that helps!

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    not quite the same, but i adore my mazda 2. i get about 8 hours out of my tank, fills for about $30-40 depending on the price of petrol. i don't know much about cars apart from how to drive them but i love it. when the ex and i replaced her car we ended up going with a mazda 2, and then when my car died we didn't even consider anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love my Mazda 3. I have the 2006 model and it's never let me down. In fact I went through a financial bad patch and couldn't get it serviced for over 2 years, when I did get it serviced there was hardly anything wrong. Just the things you'd expect from a 12 month service! DH drives it to work now (which makes me sad) because it's cheaper than the commodore. I miss driving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loved my mazda 3 but we brought a new roomier car and my partner rides a motorbike so the mazda wasn't getting driven anymore. When we had the capsule and then the car seat reversed there was not a lot of space and the passenger would have to travel in the back with bub as we needed to have the passenger seat all the way forward (probably should have looked into a smaller carseat). We do go on a lot of big trips to see family so we would never have enough room when we went away and needed the pram, portacot etc etc. Apart from that the it was the best car I've ever had and I would have loved another mazda but we couldn't find one that fitted all of our needs. Petrol and servicing costs were great as well.