+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hey kez
    welcome, nice to see more people talking
    my oldest daughter is 2 and 1/2 aswell its a great age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey 3lil monkies - welcome back to Adel - you picked the best state to move back to lol - its ok im shy in real life to! lol

Hey Kez - welcome

Great to see our lil group is expanding

daddyoftwo - im not sure i think we buy the normal heinz ones and sometimes the ones that have the banana flavour? I think they are the biscuit ones.. i havent heard of the rice ones?

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes it is the best city i think aswell
    i think alot people are shy in person, i know i am until i get to know someone but my kids kinda take that away, its amazing how many people will talk to you when you have a baby in your arms, my wife and i get it all the time.

we get those heinz ones to, but there are rice ones aswell.
    dont know who makes them

so just wondering what everyone likes to do for fun, when they get the time :-)
    and where is everyone located?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome to see more people

Daddyoftwo, I am in the northern suburbs, near(ish) ttp. I love it here, adelaide in general is pretty awesome! I love a good BBQ and going to the beach. I also dance, but can't do my particular style of dancing while pregnant! Must start some form of exercise soon...

I also have found a group on Facebook that do meets for mums and mums to be (sorry dads!) around Adelaide. I'm going to go to one next weekend I think - if I can build up the courage!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey brummie, thats cool my wife and i have friends out that way aswell.
    mm seems like there are lots of groups for mums and mums to be to catch up, ive found word of dads groups but need to look into them more.

you should go, im sure it will be great to catch up with other mums and mums to be.
    if not the one coming one in the near future.

we have decided to take our girls to play and fun tomorrow morning, let them play while we have a coffee, ive never done it before so it will be nice

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out north aswell Salisbury way

Im like you i get anxiety about going to new groups and i get very nervous meeting new people

i wonder how old babies should be to goto a play cafe? I wonder if hayley is old enough at 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    im completely the other way, south. but it works well with our friends out north we just try to meet up in the city or norwood so its all good :-)

i dont so much get anxious, i get shy. and therefore dont talk.

dont know about play cafe's maybe my wife will comment on here.
    ive never been but i know that they have different age play areas, i think Kaity will be with us tomorrow just chilling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our poor bubba is on antibiotics and it's given her the worst nappy rash ... We went back to the doctor and got cream for the rash but I wish I could make it better quicker!

Have you guys got any tips? We've been using creams and giving her nappy free time everynight Wish there was more I could do to help her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenaL View Post
    Our poor bubba is on antibiotics and it's given her the worst nappy rash ... We went back to the doctor and got cream for the rash but I wish I could make it better quicker!

Have you guys got any tips? We've been using creams and giving her nappy free time everynight Wish there was more I could do to help her!
    aww that's not good to hear, been talking with the wife and friend and they have suggest covital, smells really bad but works awesomely
    bec had it really bad to the point of nearly bleeding and this fixed it up right away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys and girls!

So glad to know others are slightly shy too... most people I know are so out there fullstop, I'm only like that once I get to know people! Taking my eldest to school is hard cause everyone has their little groups and I feel on the outer too scared to say anything incase I effect him having friends iykwim. (I have some fairly visable tats and being the single mum... well stereotypes and what not iykwim).

I'm in the Marion sort of area on the southside It feels so good to be back "home" and raise my kids around some of the things I knew as a kid!

TeenaL - I'm with Do2 - covital! It's miracle stuff! My eldest used to get BAD nappy rash, to the point he has scars as we spent many an hour in the doctors office getting new creams, we tried everything... the only stuff that ended up working was covital... it smells like off fish IMO and is slightly oily, so hide it from older kids... having a bedroom painted in it and smelling like it for months no matter how much you try scrub it - it's not fun trust me but it's the only stuff I swear by!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to 3LilMonkies For This Useful Post:

daddyoftwo  (10-03-2012)