+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Young Parents Adelaide

Hi All

Looking for younger parents (25-30) who live in Adelaide who maybe wanna chat about their kids and help each other out with advice? Our lil girl is 8 months.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi there
    how you going? i just came accross this and though i would say hi, i have 2 little girls of my own with my wife.
    i like to think i have useful advise but who know, hope there will be some more people that coment.
    would love to start talking to some new people.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

Hi

Im good thanks

How old are your little ones?

Im sure any advice is good for my hubby and I as we are new to being parents and can be so daunting at times!

Good to have you on board I hope we can create a good group of parents for advice to ease the stress of worrying lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi teena,

I'm 25 and pregnant with my first so would also love to chat with young parents and share advice. I don't know many people in Adelaide and am quite shy irl so might need a little push
    But sounds like a great idea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Brummiemummy For This Useful Post:

TeenaL  (07-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Brummiemummy

Congrats on the impeading arrival of your lil one - How exciting

Do you know if your have a blue one or a pink one lol

Hope your feeling well

T

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey my littles ones are 2 1/2 years and the other is almost 7 months.
    more than happy to try answer some questions it definately is daunting, i always thought i was ready for kids but when they came along i was shocked
    Brummiemummy congrats, how long do you have left.

hope there will be some dads that join in soon, but im sure they are few and far between on here.
    may as well start a trend or something

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Im 13 weeks today :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BrummieMummy - I hope your feeling good now your in your second trimester

daddyoftwo - thats great that you have a lil girl a month younger than ours we can compare growth notes lol speaking of dads on here i did ask my hubby to join and he said he will have a look so maybe we can get some more dads on here!

Do you lil girls goto child care? We have just put our lil one in 3 days a week - Its a little sad but its nice to have a little break and be back at work

Thanks
    Reviews
    BrummieMummy - yay 13 weeks, how are you going with it all? any morning sickness?

Teena - its a great age isnt it. our little one is tiny compared to her sister so its really strange to see that no 2 kids are the same. yes more dads, ive noticed a shortage of them. or they are just shy either way we need more.

yes both are in daycare our youngest has just started when my wife went back to work. she is getting alot better now she didnt like to be passed to other people much.
    our oldest loves daycare she is always talking about her friends she has there and its a real motivator to get her up in the mornings.
    ive never experienced it but my wife enjoyed going back to work aswell but was sad she had to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    daddyoftwo- can i ask your advice on daycare and sleeping for your youngest?

Hayley is in daycare from 7am-4.30pm and she sleeps in the morning and arvo at daycare but then she also has a cat nap at home for about an hour before her actual bedtime which can vary between 8pm and 10pm

Does your lil one nap after daycare but before her bedtime? I was thinking maybe i need to somehow keep her awake and then she may sleep through the night ?

at the moment she wakes for 2 feeds a night still - Gosh i miss my sleep!!!! lol

any other tips for sleeping through the night? or are you unlucky like us and does your lil one wake through the night to?