+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Undecided! Need help!

I have been on so many name sites but havn't yet found the "perfect name". I have only got 11 days until my due date so I'm running out of time. Can anyone suggest some unique or uncommon names for a baby girl? Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I felt exactly the same way but I'm only 24 weeks along with DD. We never had any names we fell inlove with, DH doesn't feel the need to fall inlove with a name but I need to!

Anyway, I've always liked the name Athena, never thought I'd call a child that but DH likes it too and I'm really excited.

So anyway, not everyone's cup of tea but maybe look into names of Gods/Goddesses/etc. Some aren't too unusual and many of them I find really beautiful.

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names.htm is a site I always used to go on for unconventional names. I've never found such an extensive site but it's organised well enough. And yeah, it's a site for dogs, but the names I found were not doggish at all, so if you're prepared for a buttload of scrolling, I recommend you have a look.

Gods that was long-winded... bad habit sorry But yeah, hope you find that perfect name soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm in a similar boat to you but for a boys name. We keep coming up with some and then going off them. Nothing jumps out like it did with DD's name which we had from when I was 3 months pregnant.

So here are my suggestions;
    Maia (DD's name)
    Bess
    Poppy
    Reese
    Francesca
    Carrie
    Elise
    Darcy
    Lana
    Amber
    Addison

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i like unusual names My daughters name is Tiale pronunced (si-ah-leh)
    a few friends and friends of friends girls names:
    tamia
    aliyah
    alize
    maliah
    ayva
    taliah
    tayla
    neveah
    destiny
    we guna name our next girl rojzea =) good luck! ill try to think up some more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love unusal names as well having one my self. My name is Karisha, my dd1 is Kyi-Ella, dd2 is Shaylah and ds is Jarvis

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Im not sure if this is so unusual to others but it was to me and I thought it was gorgeous... when I read youre post this name came to mind...she was a young girl I used to work with who was so lovely... Zandalee..

Since ive heard it its one that I love and would be on the list should I get pregnant again

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub
    Last edited by Purple Lily; 07-03-2012 at 13:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lexi
    Evie
    Kelsey
    Ally
    Stella
    Zali
    Imogen
    Lyla
    Asher
    Skyler
    Alexis
    Jayda
    Eva

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leilani, odette,verena, maisie, annalisse, chontel

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not sure if these fall under the unique catergory but here are a few - Mila, Luca, Lila, Millie, Minnie, Coralie, Seraphine, Savannah, Evangaline, Gwendolyn, Eden, Mirabel, Angeline, Sage and Vera

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snowflake24 View Post
    Aliyah
    Can also be spelt Aaliyah or Aleah -DD2's name.