+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Needing some advice

Hi girls,

Just have a question I am after help with and first of all, I don't think I'm pregnant but thought would ask just in case.

My ob/gyn put me on the pill after a m/c in Jan in order to control my cycles. The plan is to go off pill and start clomid on the 17th March.

Anyway, I'm about half way through the tablets, which would be around the time you would expect to ovulate. Lately at work I've been working really long days, 12-15 hour shifts and i have missed taking a pill the other day.

Now because we've been ttc for a really LONG time, I doubt we would be that lucky but today I had a light bleed which was just about what I had last time that ended up being an implantation bleed. I know its probably just a mid cycle spotting.

My question would be, if we did end up pregnant (I highly doubt but last time the doct said we wouldn't be able to get pregnant, we did!) would taking the pill harm the bub???? Also when you get to the sugar pills (11 days time) would you still get AF cause you're on the pill or would it be nothing?? I would never take anything that would harm an unborn baby & now am not sure what I should do, or just see what happens.

Sorry, am just confused! Even though like I said, I doubt anything has actually happened, just wondering what others would do/think about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Im not sure if its dangerous to the bub to keep taking the pill - i wouldnt think so as many people keep taking it for a long time as they dont know they are pregnant.

The other thing it could be is just a breakthrough bleed. I used to get it all the time if i forgot a pill.

Anyway, hope some of this helped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Shackles,

Thanks for that, I had a feeling thats all it was, just wishful thinking on my part I think Thanks heaps for your reply!! It's been ages since I've had to take the pill again & forget all these things...