+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    There definitely is a delivery fee with coles and you can't always know ahead of time how much your bill will be.

I think the term 'luxury' is a funny one because I'd give anything to have the 'luxury' of having the time to be able to go to the shops, but I don't, so have to pay the stupid fee and have the stupid food delivered

I don't think there's any issue whatsoever if something is opened but then paid for, seems the shops don't seem to mind!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep ..if really want it then and there (not all that often though) I do for sure!!

DaughteroftheForest is offline Sometimes you have to forget what you want in order to remember what you deserve
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I do this all the time. It would have never even occured to me that someone would think it was rude.

The way I look at it, I go to the shops to get food because we're probably out at home. I don't pack food to go to the supermarket, like I don't pack a meal to take to a restaurant, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    As soon as we get into woollies I take DS straight to the milk isle and then the chip isle to get his treats to eat on our way around. It saves a lot of stress for me and a load of other shoppers. Every single time we pay for it and have never had anyone that works there say anything to us.

I actually had one of the managers tell me he does the same thing with his children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had groceries delivered once and they were out of quite a few things so I needed to go to the shops the next day anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We cannot go past the bananas without ds wanting one! I take my own but he won't have a bar of it! He likes to pick one off the bunch himself. I then take another banana to have weighed and pay for but we don't take it out of the store.

We don't do delivery because 1) we don't have a computer and 2) aldi don't deliver

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Me&MrMagoo For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (08-03-2012)