I'm hoping some of you can give me some advice on what to do regarding 10 month old DD! It feels like I've tried everything!
Here's the story:
* DD used to go to sleep on her own until 5 weeks ago.
* She screams when I put her to bed at night only.
* Nothing has changed. I still do the same bedtime routine as I always have. She sleeps in a sleeping bag, has a story, a
dummy, a good night kiss, a teddy, and gentle music playing.
* She is not teething or sick.
* I have tried the 'camping out' method but it doesn't always work (sometimes it works). When doing it, I sit by her cot and I
don't look at or talk to her. Some nights it takes in excess of 40 minutes for this to work.
* I have tried Controlled Crying and that doesn't work either plus I hate this method as DD gets so worked up that she has
trouble breathing! :-(
* She is a happy child during the day and is eating well.
* She has two day sleeps of approx 1.5 hours each. Goes down fine for both of these.
* I have purchased a night light.
* She often wakes during the night (not because she is hungry).
So as you can see I have tried many different things! Please help!