+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chan87 View Post
    Shani2 did u end up with a bfp? I'm having exact same symptoms now 3 days late and always bang on dot of 28 days I had a miscarriage last mnth so havnt had a period I was only 5 wks but I'm getting exact same symptoms as I did then nausea exhaustion and headaches had bloods done this arvo gotta wait till tommora for results but was hoping u got good news in hopes I will too
    Hi chan
    Not entirely great news for me. It was a bfn and I went on to have a 55 day cycle I think and my cycles were not regular at all after that until after a few months of acupuncture and I finally got a bfp and am now 20+2 weeks with our beautiful boy.
    So wasn't a great ending in the beginning but we've got there finally.
    Best of luck for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    shani2 thats wonderful news and congrats on being preg finally its a wonderful feeling hope it all goes smoothly for the rest of the pregnancy.

well my "period" was two days late lasted only a day and half then stopped nearly two days after started only it changed colour to amore browny pink and only when i wipe its so light i did another test sat morn and it was neg the blood test last week was neg and im now so confused with whats happening to me is it my period mjust all out of wac or im plantation bleedind going bk drs next week so will get answers then.

Similar Threads

1. Positive OPK for 4 days????? Help!!!!
    By kelbel86 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 28-07-2012, 08:43
  2. Spin off What happens after a late term abortion?
    By Mopoke in forum Social Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 00:09
  3. BFN 2 days late.... Now 6 days late still nothing... keep me sane!!!!
    By LoveULilly in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 21:02