+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely annoying when drivers do that. The other day my DP parked close to another car on one side I even made him move the car centre because it is definitely one of my pet peeves.

But I probably wouldn't smash my door into another car (I also dont wanna do damage to my own car.) because they parked close. Even though I would be annoyed but it's a bit disrespectful.

Ive had to just climb through the other side to put my youngest in a few times. Especially annoying when I have a toddler in tow to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    I have a glove box full of stickers that read " nice park @$$hole, next time leave a can opener so I can get out"
    That get placed on the windscreens of stupid parkers.
    You buy these stickers or did you make them yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSudgestionator View Post
    Fairy floss thats discusting that so many people have treated your car so poorly! If I were you I'd be installing a video camera to catch the low lives!!

I think we can all agree there is a big difference between someone trashing you car on purpose vs scratching your car getting into theirs when you knowing parked in a space already occupied by them.
    The people are just careless, I often had people park in my park in the school zone. I would park right next to the foot path and they still parked in my park. It annoyed me as the kids were careful but the mums always threw their door into my car. It is usually just careless people(most actually kick door open over using hand to push it open). I once had someone park in my park but some how their cars rear was behind my taillight in an angle park.