+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    AndrewTheEmu is offline Bubhub Ambassador - tongue in cheek
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Don't you just want to slam your car door into..

That ridiculously expensive giant car that parks over the line in the car park?

I didn't leave extra room on that side/and squeeze out of the drivers side door, so that you could take up my park! I did it so I had room to get my DD out!

You parked so close! And You would've had to squeeze out your drivers side door so there is no way you couldve 'missed' how close you were.

Because I parked so close to the wall, and you parked so close to me, DD and I had to climb in through the boot!

You are lucky I didn't just smack her door into your car. I can't see what else you would've expected me to do.

R.U.D.E

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    -----
    Last edited by Abi&Beth; 08-03-2012 at 09:36.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Abi&Beth For This Useful Post:

lulululu  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Argh... nooooo! I wouldn't want to damage my car

I think eventually centres are just going to have to make bigger parks because cars seem to be getting bigger and more ridiculous by the year.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Benji For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Huh, this happened to me when I was VERY pregnant, so much so that I couldn't get me and my ginormous belly into the car...I had to get in the passenger side and climb over, not an easy feat at 38wks prego. I so wanted to slam my door into the car next to me..but I didn't...if I'd had a pen I would have left a nasty note though!

Grrr, some people have no thought for anyone else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a good idea abi&beth (I thought you were going to say you had them get the car towed lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes, this is a pet peeve of mine too, it takes no time to straigthen up and make sure you're in the lines.

I also hate when one car takes up TWO spaces! That to me is the height of parking rudeness!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where's a pen & paper when you need one!

I have left a nasty unimpressed note on a car that parallel parked me in. I had JUST gotten my Red Ps and they parked their BMW not a hand width away from my back bumper.

I was speechless. Who parks an expensive car (or any car really) that close to a P plater. It's like your asking for car damage. Took a 20 something point turn to get out & they got a mouthful.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I always keep a pad of paper and a pen in my glovebox for occasions such as those

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happens to me all the time, if my door has to hit their car so i can get in then so be it! I hurt my belly once trying to squeeze into my car when preg , left my trolley behind his car to show my appreciation

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lulu 2 For This Useful Post:

lulululu  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This annoys me too. One day I had a ute park close and on an angle so I couldn't open DS's door more than 5cm. They were in the bottle shop (saw them go in as I came out with my trolley) so I loaded my groceries and waited for them to come out and gave them a mouthful. There was no way I could have put DS in the car and the back of his tray was VERY close to my car too. He's lucky he didn't hit me his parking was so bad.