+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    . Same like my husband...in Jan he was made redundant but got new job within a month.. But he has learnt his lesson and now gets up early in morning without a whinge and trust me he is now really thankful atleast he got a job...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh yes, I am like that - I call those days "weekdays". lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to shelle65 For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not DH, he is one of those rare folk who absolutely loves his job and enjoys going off every morning. He will lose some motivation to go to work after he has on holidays but i think that is pretty normal - he gets over it quickly.

Me however, i was one who did hate going to work because i didn't like my job but mostly i would suck it up and go without complaining. Some days i would whinge like a 5 year old though. Some days the thought of having to get out of bed to go deal with awful customers was enough to make me want to call in sick - it was especially hard to go back after time off because i'd get used to being on holiday.

Similar Threads

1. need motivation
    By jjpbd in forum Hubbers who are studying
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27-11-2012, 10:05
  2. No motivation always alone
    By Bonkers in forum Feeling alone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 21-07-2012, 17:57
  3. No motivation help
    By roz2288 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4