+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Spotting and cramping - but separately??

Hoping for some advice as i'm pretty stressed out...
    I'm 7w4d pregnant and yesterday i had some red spotting, about 10 days ago i also had some brown spotting. I am also having cramping multiple times a day, similar to af
    cramps.
    My symptoms are also changing, i've gone from ms a few times a week and really painful boobs to no ms other than nausea at something stinky and only sometime tender boobs, but i'm more tired than before. I also have had a cold the last 3 days so not sure if that's effecting things.
    Now i'm currently on holidays in perth until sunday and i dont really know what to do - should i call my ob in melbourne (who i havent seen yet...) Or find a doctor here? I'm thinking i might poas tomorrow to try to stop the worrying in the interim...
    Has anyone had any similar experience? From what i've read about miscarriages its generally really heavy bleeding so i'm reaally hoping that things are ok...
    Please help, i dont know whats happening or what i should do!!
    Last edited by belzy; 05-03-2012 at 23:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a similar experience but I was at 10w. I would try to find a GP locally, or worse case, go to a hospital ED. Any bleeding should be looked at, especially in combo with Cramps. I'm sure everything is completely fine as some bleeding is normal. Your not going to be enjoy your holiday until you find out. If you go to a GP get you hcg level checked, or get a referral for an ultrasound. In the ED they will just do a complete work up. If you have no luck with that, call your OB.

How long until you are back in Melbourne?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolz83 For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (06-03-2012),belzy  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thank you!

After my friends phantom pregnancy, it has really wigged me out to have hardly any symptoms especially after having such bad p.m.s.....plus my mum keeps asking if I am sure I am pregnant? Because she was sosososooooo sick with me. Sometimes I don't feel pregnant at all.
    but I do feel in myself that everything is more then okay and that's why I don't have symptoms like how something inside me kept telling me to test in another week, even though at first I had a false negative.

Oh and I did not mean I ate a bicycle, I meant biscuit and it auto corrected, lol.

The worrying is odd though, I never imagined worrying this much, good to know it is normal.

Now I just have to try and keep it a secret for the nest 5 weeks ....it's so going to spill to everyone before then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spotting can be normal around this time of preg, but with the cramping, get checked, just in case. I had the on/off sore boobies, too.
    Hope you get some answers and good luck, ditto for keeping it a secret!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Get it checked ASAP

I've had slight cramps and twinges all through, so far 17weeks and they say it's normal for me, I also had a little bit of bright bleeding at about 7weeks, got checked and all was good.

Bleeding can be a warning sign for more sinister things so best to get checked, it's unlikely but important. And if you think your being paranoid, docs would rather you check then leave it so you'd be doing the right thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahpez For This Useful Post:

belzy  (06-03-2012)