+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Midwife Student as Support for Childbearing Journey

Hi mums and partners

I am a first year Midwife Student, which I am extremely happy, honoured and dedicated to be. In my first semester of study, I have been asked to find 3x women to offer my support and partnership to throughout your childbearing journey.

I would be expected to accompany you to (from approximately Week 20) some of your ante-natal clinics, be present for you and your partner at the birth of your baby and follow up with you at home visits or GP check-up, in the 4-6 post-natal period.

You would of course be with a registered midwife or obstetrician at each of these visits and in the hospital/birth-suite or home setting for your birth.

I would feel privileged to be able to share your journey with you and your partner and family. To be able to offer the support of a one-on-one relationship with yourself as a student midwife from antenatal appointments through to postnatal period would be an honour that I would be truly thankful for.

If you feel you may be interested, I can email you a documented letter from my uni and/or talk with you more about this.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly

midwmum12

Frankie41 is offline I make milk.. What's your super power?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'd be happy to help, but I'm in Sydney!
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Frankie41

That is a shame you are so far away. Good luck with your pregnancy though and I hope you have some fantastic midwives to share your journey with baby No.3?

midwmum12

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hey

i am having our bub via cs in early May at redland bay if your needing people still
    if not, i hope your studies go really well!! x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello Kohl53

how are you? Thank you for your reply, I would be very interested in talking to you more and if you were to agree I would be grateful and honoured to share this special time with you. I have my email address up on my personal profile if you would like to contact me and then we can actually discuss what's involved and I can also send you some documentation. Hope to talk soon.

midwmum12

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I'm having baby 5 in your interested. Please MSG me and I will send my email

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello :)

an email should be waiting for you, i hope i did it right lol
    if not, my email is nikohljones@hotmail.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi katrinah04

I have left a visitor message for you at your profile with my details. Would love to hear from you and talk more.

midwmum12

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi kohl53

Good evening. Yes, I did get your email and have replied to you, so hopefully we will catch up with each other in next day or so and have a chat.

midwmum12