+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default When did you/they make introductions to the kids?

Ive been thinking about this a lot lately and was just wondering when you or your partner introduced the other to your non biological children? How long into the relationship experience? And how were you introduced? What were you introduced as? Just a friend? something more?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    i can say that for me i had being seeing my partner with my son around from early on mybe 2 mths in as he has a son and we would take them together to the park or somethingof the like the boys became like best friends and they still are only differance now is that they fight like brothers his sons 4 and my is 3 so very close in age we now have a son together and its perfect. However im lucky that its worked out it would have been hard if it had not as they had formed a bond, my son never sees his bio dad so dp has become dad and its great

Similar Threads

1. Introductions
    By mel ruffles in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 15:27
  2. What life issues would make you give up your kids?
    By Jakois in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 12-06-2012, 12:19
  3. My husband says our kids make him miserable
    By Apfel3 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 19-04-2012, 15:44