+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default How did you choose....

Quote Originally Posted by broomdyke View Post
    That's great news!!!!! We were very fortunate to get a donor with similar cultural background as my partner so we are very excited lol.

Are any of you interested in siblings born from your donors?
    Glad to hear you girls found your perfect donor!! 😃

I am interested & have been thinking about this quite a bit lately actually. We selected our donor through the clinic off their Xytex list, so the reality is there are currently 4 other women in Sydney, right now, pregnant also, with my child's biological siblings. It's a little bit mind blowing & overwhelming really, not to mention the other countries that biological siblings would be in! It's also amazing & beautiful & I am so very grateful to Pete (that's what we've decided to call him anyways) for giving us all this gift!

I have looked at the Xytex Facebook page also, & can feel my heart pumping in my chest as I don't know how I would feel seeing a picture of another child born to our donor! I am an inquisitive & curious person by nature so I think the moral of the story is yes, I think I would like to know.

Are/ have any of you guys signed up to the donor sibling register?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default How did you choose....

I haven't signed up yet I probably will when bub is born. It costs money to post lol so making sure that baby is here first. I have put a post up on www.amfor.net/SpermDonor which Is a free noticeboard that a lot of people have already used. Funny thing is my donor is all used up but nobody is looking for siblings but the oldest child would be 2 lol.