+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default preg or not????

hi there.
    i know at my age i should not even be asking this but heres my story.
    My husband and i are trying for another baby. this would be my third if successful. I was on the implant for bout two years and had it removed in Jan. I have had my period last month but for bout that i have been nauseous. Any thing sets me off, the smell of food cooking, my toddlers nappy and even the smell of grape conditioner. I have got tender and sore boobies and have started going to the toilet a lot at night and i know this may sound crazy but i swear i have felt movement in there. it is similiar to when a baby pushes up with its head when its inside you. Yes i have had 4 tests and they all say im not but my body is saying yes i am. AHHH To top it off i went to the doctor today and they say i may have a urine infection but it does not explain all my symptoms. My question is can i be pregnant even though the urine tests say no????? Please ladies any advice here would be extremely helpful. Am swinging from frustration, heart break and just mad.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's a bit hard without knowing your cycle and a bit more about what's been going on for you. You said you had your period last month, was it a normal period? Did you bd in the time that you would have been fertile? How long has it been since you DID bd?

Those questions aside, it's pretty unlikely to almost impossible that even if you were a full 4 weeks pregnant you'd feel a baby's movement. At 4 weeks, the bub is about the size of a full stop.
    Unfortunately at this point it's more likely that you were feeling gas, or even just regular old tummy muscle twitches. And with 4 bfns under your belt I don't like the chances. Although if you did them all in one day then you never know!

If you're really convinced that you might be pregnant, definitely go to your doctor and ask them to do bloodwork. Twist their arm until they do. It's better for you to be 100% certain and not be stressing yourself which could make any potential conception more difficult.

Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

cuddlesfortwo  (06-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    It's a bit hard without knowing your cycle and a bit more about what's been going on for you. You said you had your period last month, was it a normal period? Did you bd in the time that you would have been fertile? How long has it been since you DID bd?

Those questions aside, it's pretty unlikely to almost impossible that even if you were a full 4 weeks pregnant you'd feel a baby's movement. At 4 weeks, the bub is about the size of a full stop.
    Unfortunately at this point it's more likely that you were feeling gas, or even just regular old tummy muscle twitches. And with 4 bfns under your belt I don't like the chances. Although if you did them all in one day then you never know!

If you're really convinced that you might be pregnant, definitely go to your doctor and ask them to do bloodwork. Twist their arm until they do. It's better for you to be 100% certain and not be stressing yourself which could make any potential conception more difficult.

Good luck!
    Agree with Eko. Worth going back to your doctor having bloods done. Even having a ultrasound organised to double make sure. But dont be stressing yourself like Eko said "could make any potential conception more difficult." Best of luck to you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Missemzy For This Useful Post:

cuddlesfortwo  (06-03-2012)