+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! I too have PCOS, AMH of about 150 and got OHSS with my only full IVF cycle. They changed my trigger last minute but the last 3 days before collection I was so sick- i couldn't keep food down and was so bloated. My fresh transfer was cancelled because of it but I got 27 eggs and 7 top quality 5aa blasts to freeze. There are some advantages to having PCOS! I thankfully will never have to do another EPU.

I've had three FETs. The first two were HRT and the last was a low dose cycle which worked. It really is true when the clinics say it takes some time to work out which protocol will work for each of us.

I'm happy to answer any questions if there's something specific you want to know. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    14 eggs collected today. Now to wait and see if it's a fresh or frozen transfer. They're repeating my blood test for E2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I was coming on to start a post about this! Glad to see there is already one.
    I have pcos and just had my first ivf cancelled before epu due to about 30 odd follicles. They were scared if they collected them I would get ohss. I was so devastated but I'm ready again. Waiting a month to start again they said.

So I see some people have had egg collection go ahead with more follicles so that's upsetting. Considering moving clinics. I'm in Perth if anyone has any recs??

So I will be due to try again beginning of May. My fs said he would do a protocol that he could adjust due to my pcos but yet that didn't happen and I still over stim.. Not happy!!

Good luck ladies I hope it happens very soon for all of us still trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    How disappointing! To be honest my clinic probably should have cancelled mine. I'm also in Perth. When I phoned to say I felt awful, couldn't keep anything down, everything ached I was told with no empathy that all I could do was cancel the EPU. We couldn't have afforded it and there was no way I was going through that again so I just continued. I cried all morning before and after EPU.

As disappointing as the cancellation is at least they're looking after your health. Next time they'll change the protocol so you don't overstim. It's really hard to trust the clinics know what they're doing! Did you speak with them about your concerns?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybebaby did you get to do a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Maybebaby did you get to do a fresh transfer?
    Hey Hun.

Forgot to update in here. Yes did a fresh transfer 2 weeks ago and got my bfp. Currently 5 weeks today :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeehaa! Congratulations! 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (04-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peedypie View Post
    Yeehaa! Congratulations! 😊
    Thanks Hun. Still nervous while waiting for first scan to make sure all is Aok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unfortunately that doesn't change throughout. There's a level of uncertainty the whole way through! There's a high chance everything is good though so try not to let the anxiety over take the excitement.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Peedypie For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (05-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Long stimming cycle

I'm CD16, take my 15th injection tonight.
    They started me on 25iu for a week, didn't respond, so it was up'd to 50iu and my scans tomorrow morning but I feel I havnt and will be stimming a third week...
    My AMH is 197.7 over 110 follies but I'm also fertility drug resistant so this cycle is just to test out when I mature one follicle and they'll do iui, before they'll let me do IVF as they are fearful of OHSS.
    After two weeks stimming now and facing possible more weeks ahead I'm getting depressed, I just want my body to do one thing right :,(