+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Izka,

great to hear from you, at the moment we're meeting on Monday evenings at 7:30 and you'd be more than welcome, Padstow's not too far away..

If you give me a call or send me an email as per the details above, I can give you all the details :-)

Jodie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Jodie I've just pm'd you about the group! The brochure looks fantastic and I'm due to have my baby at bankstown hospital around 7th August! Would love to meet you and other preggy mums

Sent from my iPhone using bubhub... Sorry for any typos or lack of personals xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, Izka I've just put a post up looking for other mums around the area to get together with (I'm in milperra)... Send me a pm if ur interested

Sent from my iPhone using bubhub... Sorry for any typos or lack of personals xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm reposting this brochure as we're about to start a new group for the new year. Anyone pregnant and in the area, I'd love to hear from you. Please email or call me if you're interested!

pregnancybrochure-1.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi if there's anyone interested a new group will be starting up in Sep/Oct sometime once I have enough people wanting to come along, get in touch with me if you're pregnant and in the area, email or call, I'd love to hear from you!

Attachment 30263

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mums to be @ Moorebank group is going to start up Monday evening October 14, hopefully there are a couple more people keen to come along by then? If you're interested or have any questions, I'd love to hear from you - my email address and mobile number are on the brochure in the previous post :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummas!

I live in the Liverpool area and I have two daughters (2yrs and 2mths). I'm also keen to get out of the house as much as possible and meet new friends both for me and for my girls! So I started a Facebook page called 'south west syd mums' where mums can chat, plan meet ups etc. your all more than welcome to join!