+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Just wanted to share

I'm at work today, DH is home with DS. I cooked dinner last night and just rang DH to ask if he could make a salad to go with it. His response was "dream on", as he is so busy with DS and has no time.

Um, he comes home to a cooked dinner every. single. night.

Bet the house is going to be a bomb too. At least DS is having a fun day although it does sound like he's mostly eaten biscuits and blueberry muffins.

And DH wants to be a stay-at-home-dad!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd respond with a 'if you want dinner, make the bloody thing or im feeding myself on the way home & you can do dinner, bath & bed for wee man'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I can't see why he couldn't make a salad when you get home??

I'm pretty lucky, DP watches DS when he's unwell and I have to work and he gets 10/10 points for being a SAHD. He'd actually do really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'd like to say, "what a jerk" but I think my DP would do the same. He's laugh as if to say, "What? You really think I'll finally start cooking now?" He doesn't cook. Ever. He claims to not know how, and while I think that's probably mostly true, he sure as hell can read instructions on a taco mix packet and figure it out, I'm sure.

If it was up to him to feed everyone, we'd live on takeaway and sandwiches.

Actually, he MIGHT use the BBQ maybe, but he'd only cook meat... he'd never make a salad to accompany it or anything.

He might actually buy a pre-made salad from Woolies or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleTime View Post
    I'd respond with a 'if you want dinner, make the bloody thing or im feeding myself on the way home & you can do dinner, bath & bed for wee man'.
    This!