+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Quarter life crisis.. :-P Long but not a vent..

Ok, I honestly think I'm having a quarter life crisis.. Maybe its just pregnancy hormones but I need a bit of perspective I think..

28 weeks pg with #2, have a three year old terror who is extremely defiant at the moment. Currently we are living with MIL as DP and I want to move but have no clue where.. we want to start fresh thats agreed.

Anyhoo.. I feel like I've forced DP along in many of our adventures. Sometimes I do feel like the driving force behind his life. In my manic pregnancy state I have gotten rid of alot of items from our home. I'm even considering getting rid of my engagement ring..

Now, its not the engagement ring he proposed to me with. DP pretty much proposed because I wanted to get married. We had DS after the miscarriage during this engagement time. DP loves kids and we had always discussed having them at the time we did.

I don't feel like I will regret getting rid of my ring. I had nagged for it for the longest time and don't feel it was something he did in his own time and that has taken the specialness away. I have discussed these issues with him and I think he understands.

I don't want to force him anymore. I know he loves me, I just want him to be able to do things in his own time and to make it special. I'm tired of forcing everything.

Am I mad, will I regret this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone??

Maybe I am just crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think if you're happy with the idea, and DP is, and neither of you have any sentimental ties to the ring... Then I suppose it would be fine!

It's hard for any of us to say really :-)