+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be careful, I am sure that 19 years ago if my Dad had've turned to my Mum and said I have concerns over your brother and his interest in my Son she would have told him he was being ridiculous...

Fast forward 19 years... One of my brothers was sexually abused by my Uncle, neither parent suspected it but the affect it has had on my brothers life is phenominal... He went from a sweet innocent loving boy to a drug addicted deadbeat who is now desperately trying to save what remains of his life now that the issue has come out...

Trust your Mamma radar, it will never ever ever do you wrong... Your gut feelings are there to protect your family and you must do what you have to do!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyBuboos For This Useful Post:

laurea  (16-04-2012)

Guest Guest
    My kids have 5 uncles and 2 aunties and both sets of grandparents. Only my sil and mil are lip kissers, they're all affectionate, have all been alone with kids and none have offered to bath the kids. They both get held a lot but because they're 2 and 1, I'd find it strange if they insisted on carrying them at 5.
    But I've never felt suspicious or uncomfortable and if you do trust it. He may be innocent and just loves your kids, I mean I love my nieces and nephews as my own, but there is no harm in being vigilant about it.
    I remember those creepy older men as a kid, there were a couple that made me feel icky and i remember my brother once telling one off and always being around me when he was there. Nothing ever happened but they never had a chance cause I was protected I believe.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

laurea  (16-04-2012)